+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thanks Aames, good advice, best of luck.

Baldness works in metal, but rock/blues/soul -which is what I play- not so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    How can I go from that?
    To a bald guy!?
    Look at it! It was so awesome
    I'm 22 for crying out loud! I'm not meant to be bald!! I haven't even had a chance to live my youth yet and everyday it feels like my vitality is vanishing right before my eyes...
    you went from thick gorgeous hair to a diffuse head? God, this is the reason why I take FIN. Man, This is what scares the shiot out of me. Dam, it must be really hard for yeah breaking you should reconsider FIN mate, it can probably bring that hair back.

PS. I didn't know people from the UK drank Corona's, Cheers to that amigo

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    you went from thick gorgeous hair to a diffuse head? God, this is the reason why I take FIN. Man, This is what scares the shiot out of me. Dam, it must be really hard for yeah breaking you should reconsider FIN mate, it can probably bring that hair back.

PS. I didn't know people from the UK drank Corona's, Cheers to that amigo
    I know mate literally the thickest, nicest hair you could ever want. It's been really difficult to cope with and it all happened so damn fast, it just sneaks up on you. I don't blame anyone for taking fin, it will probably come to that unless I happen to be an amazing responder to minox

Corona's is good

I am no doctor and not qualified to give medical advice, and the advice I am about to give regardless could mess up your life, but:

Take finasteride. Every day.

Quote Originally Posted by Breaking Bald View Post
    How can I go from that?
    To a bald guy!?
    Look at it! It was so awesome
    I'm 22 for crying out loud! I'm not meant to be bald!! I haven't even had a chance to live my youth yet and everyday it feels like my vitality is vanishing right before my eyes...
    God, do I know that feel. I remember laying in bed with girls and having them obsess with the thickness of my hair - literally less than a year ago. When I was in highschool, I was in different jam bands and had long hair down to my shoulders. It was so much of my identity - this thick, dark hair.

Then, all of a sudden, I notice recession. No biggy, I'm getting older. Then It starts thinning and continuing to recede. I'm suddenly drenched in fear and hopelessness. Took me a solid 4 months to learn to cope, bounce back to my normal self, and invest what little hope I had in finasteride.

I swear, my shedding is almost non existent since I started 8 days ago (aside from the 2nd day, when I shed like a mofo). Maybe fin isn't supposed to work that fast, but I swear I got a little bit of a nut ache and the shedding stopped. Could be a placebo effects; I don't know. But, I really have hope now, and the sides are thus far non-existent. I'm by no means trying to persuade you to take fin - you know the risks and need to make the decision yourself. I'm simply saying I felt like shit for a short while, bounced back, and made an educated decision. I'm sure you'll do the same for yourself.

Good luck, compadre.

I used to feel like this and I still do. I'd love to get my hair back and style it, cut it, j*** on it, whatever I used to do with it.

But at the same time, I've kinda accepted I'm never going to get that hair back. It just won't. I've left it too long and well that's it. The most I'd accept is a more packed buzz because I prefer it this short as it's hassle free.

Failing that I'll go 0 guard. At the moment it's getting people to get used to me with short hair and having it look so sparse in the middle, I think once that journey has finished, I'll be a bit more relaxed about hair loss.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I used to feel like this and I still do. I'd love to get my hair back and style it, cut it, j*** on it, whatever I used to do with it.

But at the same time, I've kinda accepted I'm never going to get that hair back. It just won't. I've left it too long and well that's it. The most I'd accept is a more packed buzz because I prefer it this short as it's hassle free.

Failing that I'll go 0 guard. At the moment it's getting people to get used to me with short hair and having it look so sparse in the middle, I think once that journey has finished, I'll be a bit more relaxed about hair loss.
    What kind of sick freak are you?

A realistic sick freak who isn't you.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    A realistic sick freak who isn't you.
    I am not realistic because I do not ejaculate on my hair?

Oh come on it was a joke, like I jizz on my hair!