+ Reply to Thread

Default Natural alternatives to hydrocortizone

So, hydrocortizone is supposed to be able to treat hair loss due to it being anti-inflammtory as well as a PGD2 inhibitor.

Hydrocortizone is not a very healthy substance to consume in the long term, so I'm relfecting over possible natural alternatives.

I know that curcumin is supposed to be have anti-inflammtory qualities. So that could be a start.

Are there any natural PGD2 inhibitors?

Could it be a good idea to try and eat an anti-inflammatory diet?

Quercetin maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Space View Post
    So, hydrocortizone is supposed to be able to treat hair loss due to it being anti-inflammtory as well as a PGD2 inhibitor.

Hydrocortizone is not a very healthy substance to consume in the long term, so I'm relfecting over possible natural alternatives.

I know that curcumin is supposed to be have anti-inflammtory qualities. So that could be a start.

Are there any natural PGD2 inhibitors?

Could it be a good idea to try and eat an anti-inflammatory diet?
    I got this from another forum. The makers claim that it is natural,made from the plant Larrea Divaricata and it lowers PGD2. It is a lotion.

http://www.ecohair.com.ar/

http://www.plenglish.com/index...ew&id=1101961&Itemid=1

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14998553

Hello new user who introduces unkown products right off the bat.
    Please have a seat and tell us how you didn't expect any of these to work but how it actually made you gain 2 NW.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkosama View Post
    Hello new user who introduces unkown products right off the bat.
    Please have a seat and tell us how you didn't expect any of these to work but how it actually made you gain 2 NW.
    Hello junior member of the forum. Please keep the irony and the conspiracy theories to yourself. I did not claim anything about the product and i do not care about the product.I have not used it and I did not tell you or anybody to buy it or use it. Based on what i read in an another forum regarding pgd2 and pge2 I answered the other member's question: Are there any natural PGD2 inhibitors? I wrote: The makers claim .So please keep your BS to yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by rbrown View Post
    Hello junior member of the forum. Please keep the irony and the conspiracy theories to yourself. I did not claim anything about the product and i do not care about the product.I have not used it and I did not tell you or anybody to buy it or use it. Based on what i read in an another forum regarding pgd2 and pge2 I answered the other member's question: Are there any natural PGD2 inhibitors? I wrote: The makers claim .So please keep your BS to yourself.
    Listen cabron, I know Spanish and there is nothing on your crappy argentinian website that claims anything related to PGD2, let alone hydrocortisone.
    Same for you second link who takes us to a very fancy cuban website, and that scientific article who plays with some big words but is totally irrelevent for what we are dealing with here.
    So you can go play the offended honest guy somewhere else.

Roasted!

10blox

Quote Originally Posted by Ginkosama View Post
    Listen cabron, I know Spanish and there is nothing on your crappy argentinian website that claims anything related to PGD2, let alone hydrocortisone.
    Same for you second link who takes us to a very fancy cuban website, and that scientific article who plays with some big words but is totally irrelevent for what we are dealing with here.
    So you can go play the offended honest guy somewhere else.
    Listen you ******.Open your eyes before you post your crap. The link that speaks about prostaglandin is not in spanish but in english. It is this one:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14998553

The last sentence in the study says:Meanwhile, NDGA produced a decrease in peroxidase secretion (peroxidase secreted: basal: 0.44 +/- 0.03; NDGA 2.5 x 10(-6) M: 0.20 +/- 0.02; prostaglandins E2 (PGE2) 10(-7)M: 1.32 +/- 0.5; NDGA + PGE2: 0.46 +/- 0.035), an effect that was exerted by the inhibition on prostaglandins synthesis.

The scientist that conducted the study is Claudia Anesini.You will find her name and even her e-mail on the link provided above, ask her directly since you are acting so interested.She is the same person that developed that hair product. This is the link in Spanish where she talks about her product.

http://www.conicet.gov.ar/cientifico...-en-farmacias/

The second link that i provided was the translation in english of the spanish article found on the link above. The link does not work anymore but this is what it said in english:

Argentinian Researchers Develop Anti-Baldness Formula

Buenos Aires, Feb 11 (Prensa Latina) Experts from the Argentinian National Scientific and Technological Research Council (CONICET) are developing a medicine for daily use that decreases hair loss, boosts its growth and controls dandruff, reliable sources revealed today here.

The natural lotion, the results of which have been proven after weeks-long testing, was created by independent researcher of CONICET Claudia Anesini, together with her team from the Institute of Chemistry and Metabolism of Medicines (IQUIMEFA), said the Ministry of Science, Technology and Productive Innovation.

According to Anesini, the difference with other similar products in the market lies in its efficiency, due to the presence of different compounds that exert synergic effects, through several pharmacological actions and its harmlessness, because it has no side effects.

The medicine, for external use only, is based on extract from a plant that grows in arid zones, with added vitamins and minerals. It is easy to apply and is already being sold at pharmacies, the source said.

sus/sa/iom/ale/mpm

So get off my balls now.