X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Kayman
    • Dec 2012

Originally posted by Kirby_
    Baldness is compulsory on the National death service
    No it isn't, you can get a prescription for generic fin on the NHS these days. Live in a third world country whereby you haven't got the luxury of the NHS and have healthcare which is next to nothing. Or a privatized healthcare system where you cant afford the basics and you'll soon change your tune. Don't be such an ungrateful sod.

Comment

• BigThinker
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Kayman
      No it isn't, you can get a prescription for generic fin on the NHS these days. Live in a third world country whereby you haven't got the luxury of the NHS and have healthcare which is next to nothing. Or a privatized healthcare system where you cant afford the basics and you'll soon change your tune. Don't be such an ungrateful sod.
      Well said. I myself need a reminder to put things like hair loss and life quality into perspective every day. It could be so, so much worse.

Comment

• Fixed by 35
        • Mar 2010

Hair loss treatments should not be covered by a National Health System. That's the most asinine thing I've ever heard. Even as a balding dude, I wouldn't want my own tax money funding that shit. Get real. Then again, if I was subjected to a National Health System, what I'd really be questioning is whether or not I wanted to live in that country.
        Yeah, I often sit here thinking how unfortunate I am to live in a country with healthcare free at the point of use paying rates of tax that are not dissimilar to countries who do not offer public health.

I just wish I could live in a country that let me pay a private health insurer thousands of dollars so that when I get a long term illness in my old age they can kick me out of the fund. Alas, I can't get a job somewhere so fair and enlightened so I'm stuck in Blighty.

Comment

Working...