+ Reply to Thread

Default thank god for spencer kobren

as everyone in the hairloss community knows i am a weekly caller to that wonderful human being spencer kobrens hair loss show. he is the only person that i have the honor of knowing who really cares about hair loss suffereres. i suffer every second of my life with this devestating disease, i have known nothing but depression and torment for the past 35 years,the only thing that keeps me going is that gift to mankind spencer kobren. remember how lucky you guys are to have him, he is truly a life saver. had he been around 35 years ago my life would have been saved. i believe that some day the suffering and torment will end and we will have one person to thank spencer kobren, this man has earned a special place in heaven. GOD BLESS YOU SPENCER.

The Famous Joe From Staten Island!

Hi Joe,
    I’m a huge fan of the show and hear your calls every week. I’ve been listening since I was a college kid and it is true what you say about Spencer. If it were not for Spencer Kobren my life would have been completely different. He helped me in so many ways and I am so grateful that I hailed that cab on a Saturday night 11 years ago and happened to hear Spencer on the radio. For me it was fate and Spencer’s advice and encouragement to make the right moves is why I am so grateful to him. He’s a good and kind man!
    I think you were on the show that night Joe and I’ve been listening to your trials and tribulations ever since. The show would not be the same without you!

Here's my story if you'd like to read it.
    http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=435

Chris

Default thank you zao

hey zao thank you for the kind words, i am glad your life was saved by spencer, i read your story and all i have to say is god bless you my friend.and of course god bless spencer.sincerely your friend joe from staten island

Hi Joe,
    Big fan! How’s Phyllis and the kids? I think there are countless people like us who gravitate to Spencer’s show and have been long time fans. Let’s not forget Dave now, he’s helped me get through some depressing Sunday nights too.

I too want to thank Spencer and everyone who's had a hand in making these great resources available. No one around here really knows me cause I've only called the show once. I really have no story other than I have a receding hair which sucks. I've always had confidence issues and this fivehead that I have now has almost completely crushed what little confidence I have left. Anyhow, I'm an avid listener and I follow these forums and look for new articles on thebaldtruth.com on a daily basis. It sure is great having you guys around to listen to and communicate with through these forums. Many thanks to Spencer and his staff for all they do and provide!

Thumbs up

I joined the forum in November and have been listening to Spencer’s show ever since. I want to thank you too Spencer, I’m sure you don’t hear it enough like you should. I wish I knew about The bald Truth before I wasted my money on crap laser treatments. I could have taken my wife on a nice vacation which she surly deserves for putting up with me.

Quote Originally Posted by joe from staten island View Post
    as everyone in the hairloss community knows i am a weekly caller to that wonderful human being spencer kobrens hair loss show. he is the only person that i have the honor of knowing who really cares about hair loss suffereres. i suffer every second of my life with this devestating disease, i have known nothing but depression and torment for the past 35 years,the only thing that keeps me going is that gift to mankind spencer kobren. remember how lucky you guys are to have him, he is truly a life saver. had he been around 35 years ago my life would have been saved. i believe that some day the suffering and torment will end and we will have one person to thank spencer kobren, this man has earned a special place in heaven. GOD BLESS YOU SPENCER.
    I remember when I joined the forum and Red20 was about to go to India for a hair transplant and was convinced not to do so by the members here. I thought to myself that this is great! Spencer you and your staff do a wonderful job. I enjoy your show immensely and have learned a lot these past 7 months or so. Joe from Staten Island is a trip and I agree with him 100%.

I have a great deal of respect for what Spencer Kobren does also. I almost had surgery with MHR but was lucky enough to find the American Hair Loss Association and canceled by scheduled surgery. Who knows what might have happened if I didn’t find these websites. I really have my Mom to thank also since she did the research. Like Zao I posted my story months ago. You can read it at this link. http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=349

Smile

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I really appreciate it!
    Spencer Kobren
    Founder, American Hair Loss Association
    Host, The Bald Truth Radio Show

I am not a physician. My opinions and knowledge concerning hair loss and its treatment are based on extensive research and reporting on the subject as a consumer advocate and hair loss educator. My views and comments on the subject should not be taken as medical advice. Always seek the advice of a medical professional when considering medical and surgical treatment.