+ Reply to Thread

Default My journey with hairloss.

I began losing my hair at the age of 23,I was fortunate to lose my hair very gradually over the years. It was very difficult to look older so soon but I rolled with it and kept my confidence level as high as I could.To be honest,My girlfriends saw me for who I was on the inside and told me I looked fine to them.I was the one who felt I was starting to look very strange with the thin hair.I began researching for help but thank God I could'nt afford a transplant at that time because the technology and resources available to me back then was stone age! I faced losing my hair the best I could until recently when I decided the artistry and quality of hair transplant surgery has arrived!
    Always skeptical about actually letting a surgeon permanently alter my head was scary.I did my strict research for many years until now.I had my First transplant in march,2012 with Doctor Ron Shapiro in Bloomington,Minnesota.There are only a handful of Hair transplant doctors I would consider sitting in their operating chair,But for me I needed a doctor who had a perfect track record and an eye for duplicating Gods created head of hair.I could not accept anything less than amazing.A bad hair transplant is worse than being bald! Obviously every patient has different hair characteristics but Dr. Ron has so much skill and experience doing this that in my opinion every patient photo I have seen looks like they never had a transplant.Hair transplants will never get your original hair count back but they do give you the mature adult look that any hair loss sufferer would love to have.

I am not being compensated in any way by SMG for my comments,I only speak what is truly on my heart about what I've seen and experienced in my lifetime.

If you are scheduling a hair transplant with The Shapiro medical group you are in very,very good hands.There is no need for worry. "HAIR TRANSPLANT SURGERY IS WHAT THEY DO" Thats it! The entire staff do the same thing every day,and that gives them the edge over thousands of clinics around the world.It is their calling in life.Doctor Ron and Doctor Paul Shapiro will never make a profit by doing a surgery for their benefit.Dr.Ron looked at me and I could feel his deep concern for my feelings.Pre-op takes as long as you want to draw your new hair plans exactly the way you want,Dr Ron will know how to create a session perfectly tailored to your head size and your goals.He is the Leonardo Da Vinci of talent.

When I arrived back to my hotel after a 12 hour procedure I started to get very emotional about finally conqering my baldness.Having hair is one of the most important things to me if not the most important! Look out world! I'M BACK!

Thank you to The entire staff at The Shapiro Medical group, Doctor Ron Shapiro, and Janna Shafer the clinical operations manager for Giving me my life back!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_2503.jpg

Size:	102.4 KB
ID:	19615   Click image for larger version

Name:	Slide2[1].JPG

Size:	58.2 KB
ID:	19616  
    Last edited by Dre; 02-26-2013 at 08:05 PM.

Red face

Congrats looks great.

You look great! I was watching The Bald Truth tonight and I heard another guy call in about his transplant with Dr. Shapiro. He was very happy too! Congratulations!

Looks good, and you're apparently very happy - that's all that matters.

Looks like it's going to be a top notch result. Your hair characteristics are going to work in your favour too.
    I am a patient and representative of Dr Rahal

My FUE With Dr Rahal - Awesome Hairline Result

I can be contacted for advice: matt@rahalhairline.com