+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    I think you and Highlander will get on just fantastic.
    I think that the two of them have a lot in common.

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post
    I hate how superficial the world is becoming. The only thing that seems to matter anymore is how you look. There's this douchebag at my school, every girl knows he's good looking. That's all he has. I'm in most of the activities he's in, and I'm definitely better than him at all of them. He's rude, he's boring, he's pretty dumb, he lacks self-confidence in front of groups. He's never maintained a relationship longer than a month.

Girls are all over him.

I'm one of the most intelligent kids in my school.
    I play an instrument at the All-State level.
    I'm 6 feet tall.
    I'm an Eagle Scout.
    I work as a lifeguard during the summer.
    I'm a 2 sport athlete and decent enough at both sports.
    I have a great body.
    Personality-wise, I'm somewhat reserved, but I can make people laugh.
    I dress well, running the board between jeans and a leather jacket and a cotton button-down.
    I practice good hygiene, shave every day (my head included), shower, all that.
    I have friends and people tell me they like me. I'm definitely not a social pariah.
    I have 2 full-ride scholarships to decent universities out of my state.
    Girls talk to me, but unless they're ugly, they never want anything more.

I have literally everything I could ever want, except good looks. Health, intelligence, height, personality, middle-income parents with a huge bank account that I'll probably inherit-everything.

Except girls. I'm just not attractive enough.

I feel even worse because I employ the same bias:
    I only focus on the pretty girls!
    I feel so bad about it, since I know exactly what it feels like to be marginalized because of an ugly face, but I do it anyway. I don't want to have ugly kids who will have to deal with the same insecurities that I have.

I imagine that I'll do better later in life, as I'm very intelligent and a hard worker. I'll just have to make enough money to compensate for my looks.
    I go onto a lot of forums and the guys are all asking, "Why do women only care about money?"

Well, shit, I hope that's true. When it comes time to marry, I hope that women do care about money. I hope they care a lot.
    What is wrong with your looks. Why you think you are ugly. Just due to hairloss or something else too? I tell you what, when you will be rich one day, which I hope you will, you will be the one rejecting girls.

The other day, I was seeing a funny video on youtube, where a man was constantly being rejected for being poor, then he suddenly became a millionaire by winning "Who wants to be a millionaire". The host asks him, who will you marry and he said, "I don't know who will I marry but I definitely know who I will not marry"!

Inactive

Do something about it then. Life has dealt you shit genetics and now you must deal with them or die.

So you're in high school? Do you go to parties? That and sports (and girls, lol) were the best parts of hs.

You'll be fine. Once you get to college things will get easier. Just remember, as a man gets older his stock goes up. As a woman gets older her stock goes down. A single man at 30 (hell even 25) and above with his shit together holds the cards. You can date younger, you can date older. A single woman's stock plummets once she hits 30, hot or not.

If you think about it men are much more shallow when it comes to looks. A man with below average looks who is moderately successful can still pull a decent looking chick. A woman with below average looks is basically screwed. Even really successful women typically can't attract a good looking guy.

In regards to marriage, I hate to be a debbie-downer but forty to sixty percent of marriages will end in divorce and women initiate divorce over 80% of the time. Be careful out there.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You know your problem? You're a self-entitled, whiney little bitch.

You're ugly but you will only consider hot women? I take back what I just wrote. You're deluded.

What about the ugly girl saying what you're saying?

And frankly, why SHOULD an attractive girl consider an ugly boy? Just as personality is important, there's also a great feeling when you're holding hands with and having fun with an attractive partner. You want one thing for yourself, and something completely different for them.

Well guess what: welcome to the ****in' real world. Enjoy your stay. It's unfair. It's not fun. And just about everything is determined by birth.

Your whole post came off as pathetic. Why are you criticising this kid because he's attractive and lacks self-confidence?? You're calling him dumb and worthless, yet he probably only comes off that way BECAUSE he isn't self-confident. And here you are judging him like that. It's pathetic.

Don't worry about other people. Run your own bloody race. Do you want to criticise everyone doing better than you? Do you want to hold them back? Do you want to bring them down? Based on your post you probably think wealth redistribution is a good thing, huh?

How about instead of being so negative you actually work on improving what you can? Step one would be not hating people you envy.
    Bravo!!! Highlander may be back! Very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    You know your problem? You're a self-entitled, whiney little bitch.

You're ugly but you will only consider hot women? I take back what I just wrote. You're deluded.

What about the ugly girl saying what you're saying?

And frankly, why SHOULD an attractive girl consider an ugly boy? Just as personality is important, there's also a great feeling when you're holding hands with and having fun with an attractive partner. You want one thing for yourself, and something completely different for them.

Well guess what: welcome to the ****in' real world. Enjoy your stay. It's unfair. It's not fun. And just about everything is determined by birth.

Your whole post came off as pathetic. Why are you criticising this kid because he's attractive and lacks self-confidence?? You're calling him dumb and worthless, yet he probably only comes off that way BECAUSE he isn't self-confident. And here you are judging him like that. It's pathetic.

Don't worry about other people. Run your own bloody race. Do you want to criticise everyone doing better than you? Do you want to hold them back? Do you want to bring them down? Based on your post you probably think wealth redistribution is a good thing, huh?

How about instead of being so negative you actually work on improving what you can? Step one would be not hating people you envy.
    Do you have Bipolar?

It sure is funny how a lot of men complain about women being shallow yet don't seem any different themselves. They complain about how they are invisible to hot girls and at the same time they probably don't notice the other girls themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    It sure is funny how a lot of men complain about women being shallow yet don't seem any different themselves. They complain about how they are invisible to hot girls and at the same time they probably don't notice the other girls themselves.
    But men find most young women atrractive while women find very few men attractive. Most men wouldnt mind having sex with a girl with receding chin, but women will avoid that kind of man like plague.

Would you rather be horseshoe bald or have a receding chin?