+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    It's all well and good for one to come here and post happy-clappy messages in order to receive reassurance from the audience, but the reality on the ground is that MPB is just not a nice thing and 99% of us who suffer from it wish we didn't. I think that some on here are not been truthful when airing their sentiment (such as the above message), rather it comes across as a form of Stockholm syndrome whereby denial about MPB and even going to the length of celebrating it becomes the preferred method of dealing with the condition as opposed to simply accepting that deep down you wished it weren't the case that you are a MPB sufferer. As an MPB sufferer, you can sugar coat the situation with meaningless "stay positive" rhetoric all you want, but the truth of the matter is that 99% of MPB sufferers wish deep down they didn't suffer from the condition.
    people often take acceptance as not giving a shit. Just because we've accepted mpb doesn't mean we want it, we still care, just to a much lower and more sane degree then the 30+ year old guys on here crying themselves to sleep. I don't have time for that...

Quote Originally Posted by Benjaymin View Post
    people often take acceptance as not giving a shit. Just because we've accepted mpb doesn't mean we want it, we still care, just to a much lower and more sane degree then the 30+ year old guys on here crying themselves to sleep. I don't have time for that...

Exactly no one wants MPB and the dreaded norwood stages where your hair looks terrible but i be damned to waste my life away cause off it we all have flaws to a certain extent no one is perfect even men with hair.