+ Reply to Thread

Default Advice for transplant In the south east / ga area.

Hey guys I've been on this forum for years but never really posted anything. I'm finally at the financial point where I can do something about my hair loss. I'm 28 years old I have a receding hairline and beginning to have some thinning in my crown as well. I've never had such a hard time making a decision in my life I need some help. I'm debating between strip and FUE, heavily leaning towards FUE. I need some advice I've read hundreds of threads on pros and cons on both I simply just need facts and results. I'm worried about recovery time and natural results. Any advice and also in the Georgia Atlanta southeast area any recommendations for surgeons. Thanks so much guys !

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by turbocutioner View Post
    Hey guys I've been on this forum for years but never really posted anything. I'm finally at the financial point where I can do something about my hair loss. I'm 28 years old I have a receding hairline and beginning to have some thinning in my crown as well. I've never had such a hard time making a decision in my life I need some help. I'm debating between strip and FUE, heavily leaning towards FUE. I need some advice I've read hundreds of threads on pros and cons on both I simply just need facts and results. I'm worried about recovery time and natural results. Any advice and also in the Georgia Atlanta southeast area any recommendations for surgeons. Thanks so much guys !
    What color is your hair? Could you post some photos? What is your family history of hair loss?

The following article on the advantages of strip and FUE is about as objective as it gets:

http://www.ishrs.org/articles/strip-...ing-vs-fue.htm

-35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office
    30 minutes North of 285 in Alpharetta, GA

Cole is top 10 physician and in your backyard. I'll be there 29th. It'll be my 4th HT, a little 1k touch up as I approach the big 40.

If FUE existed when I started this journey I'd have no strip scars

Take a look at Dr. Griffin as well. He's also an IAHRS certified hair transplant surgeon.

35Years - is Dr. C's office taking new patients? I forgot the name of the sweet Asian lady, that I had spoken to. She had mentioned that Dr. C wasn't taking new patients for the beginning of the year, since you guys were booked with surgeries and people had already paid for their spots. Are there any openings available anytime soon?

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JJacobs152 View Post
    Take a look at Dr. Griffin as well. He's also an IAHRS certified hair transplant surgeon.

35Years - is Dr. C's office taking new patients? I forgot the name of the sweet Asian lady, that I had spoken to. She had mentioned that Dr. C wasn't taking new patients for the beginning of the year, since you guys were booked with surgeries and people had already paid for their spots. Are there any openings available anytime soon?
    I read your post to Brandi, our patient coordinator. She could best answer your questions. Please call the office at 1-800-368-4247 or 678-566-1011
    -35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office
    Last edited by 35YrsAfter; 02-22-2015 at 09:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by turbocutioner View Post
    Cole isn't bad and is definitely worth consulting with.

But why limit your possibilities with location when it is surgery on your head.

I went to Dr Griffin and he was great. I posted several pics through the year. He is worth it.