Is this site a safe place to go for Finasteride in the U.K?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • stamina123
    • Feb 2013

Is this site a safe place to go for Finasteride in the U.K?

Anyone used it?

Im just off to pick up my first months worth of Propecia from the chemist (on a Private Prescription, from my GP).
    But, obviously in the future if i can cut costs...i will.
    It says the doctor that prescribes the drug is a registered GP and stuff, so, is it safe do you think?
    Cheers.
  • chrisdav
    • Oct 2011

Yes 100%.

I have been getting mine from there for ages.

Comment

• Campbell22
      • Feb 2013

Can you just literally add fin to minox and apply topically and if anyone has successfully done it, did it alleviate the side effects of fin and does fin actually work topically?

I need something that will deal with DHT, is proven and wont cause the most common side effect of fin

I have used propecia before and hair wise it was great but it is just not compatible with married life.

Comment

• Pafey
        • Mar 2013

Originally posted by stamina123
        http://ukfinasteride.info/

Anyone used it?

Im just off to pick up my first months worth of Propecia from the chemist (on a Private Prescription, from my GP).
        But, obviously in the future if i can cut costs...i will.
        It says the doctor that prescribes the drug is a registered GP and stuff, so, is it safe do you think?
        Cheers.
        Yes the best place in the uk from the research I done, I recently purchased 13 months supply from them but had to stop taking them after 2 weeks as I was getting a side affect, it turns out that taking fin with other medication I have to take for a medical condition I've had since a child was causing headaches.
        So I have 12 months supply in my drawer that I can't take, gutted

Comment

Working...