Closed Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Exclamation Inside info on Aderans was Leaked

There was a medical document from Aderans leaked yesterday showing their latest results on wikileaks. It was only on for a few hours but from very well trusted sources.

The conclusion was as followed.

There was apparently between %25-36 growth in men with MPB below 4 and %40-45 in Women. These results were produced in about 5 months. There seemed to have been a very big pool of patients because the graph showed hundredths on the index.

The report might be found one some notorious torrent sites, I will be trying to hunt it down for reference.

Inactive

Thumbs up

good find! thanks.

Thumbs up

OMG Erick!!!! R u serious!

Those numbers are significant! Propecia can only give you back 15-20% of your lost hair! Minoxidil is around 10%!

IF THESE NUMBERS ARE REAL WE SHOULD ALL HIT THE BARS THIS WEEKEND!

On top of that, DP cells would give u DHT resistance for at least 5-10 years!

Guys start looking for these results...I'm so sick of this hiatus mode!

Chicago,Il. (the best city in the United States)

I want to think that this is factual information Erick.. From what source did you get this info from that you are showing us here now?

When is this info expected to go official?

Wow, if it's true then it would be BREAKING news!

This regrowth + DHT resistance of the rest of hair would be badass!

For men with low norwoods DHT resistance would be a cure.

For men with more advanced norwoods this regrowth + transplant + dht resistance + possibly additional regrowth from histogen could be the great solution also

I so hope Erick isn't a troll!

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    OMG Erick!!!! R u serious!

Those numbers are significant! Propecia can only give you back 15-20% of your lost hair! Minoxidil is around 10%!

IF THESE NUMBERS ARE REAL WE SHOULD ALL HIT THE BARS THIS WEEKEND!

Um, I figure only 60% of us should hit the bars. The rest can get drunk, if they like, tho... Nothing wrong with that.

Default Hmmmm.....

I think you're gonna get A LOT of questions about this Erick, so be ready lol.

So did you find this document on Wikileaks yourself? Or did someone else tell you about it?

How come you're only mentioning it today? It's very interesting news and I'm sure a lot of people would have liked the opportunity to have read the document for themselves.

Did the info say anything about response rates? Their last announcement that only 60% respond to treatment and only 40% were 'good' responders was VERY disappointing. The hair growth figures you mention are very promising but I want to know if it's still the case that only 60% will respond and get regrowth in the range of 25-36%.

You said that the information came from reputable sources, so who was it that leaked the info?

This so annoying! If this info has been leaked now can't they just give us all a break and release it officially! lol.

It kinda fits though, Aderans were due to finish a trial sometime this month so maybe they finished it at the start of the month and these were the results from that trial.

Well it was an exciting interval but now I guess we're just going to have to go back to waiting and waiting and waiting......................

These are definitely early results since theyre still working on their final 6 month trial that was started in October and should be finishing in March or at the very latest in April. Therefor these number could only improve considering the current Phase II trials will give further data.

The other issue is, and more importantly is that Phase III trials haven’t started yet! Those are supposed to be the ones where details are ironed out and their best delivery method of their treatment is chosen.

Having said that, the 60% response rate may improve. The 25-36% hair density may increase. Lets hope they refine their system and hit 100% across the board (ideal utopian outlook, not likely but one can hope)

Source? No other forum is talking about it

And why would wikileaks want to leak an study about hair loss? They only care about social causes, they don't leak any information just because they are able to

Quote Originally Posted by bigentries View Post
    Source? No other forum is talking about it

And why would wikileaks want to leak an study about hair loss? They only care about social causes, they don't leak any information just because they are able to
    LOL. First post in this thread that actually make sense. Come on, why would wikileaks be interested in hairloss ?