+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default The Cost of Propecia

This week on The Bald Truth, Spencer Kobren speaks with callers about their experiences with Propecia and some of the non-FDA approved medications that many in the hair loss community are trying with varying results. For daily updates on the world of hair loss follow Spencer Kobren on Twitter @spencerkobren Subscribe: iTunes (audio) | iTunes [...]Spencer Kobren – The Cost of Propecia is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...

hi spencer i have been on proscar for many years and recently had a large shed so i have laid off taking it for a while,i have suffered mpb since 25 and am now in my 50s,i have tried dutasteride at 0.5mg and 2.5 a day and did not find it better than proscar,i have tried many varios minoxidil potions and i have settled on maxogain only in that its great for my scalp unlike rogaine or as its called in uk regaine the foam version is ok.
    I have also been trialing ru58841 which i have found to work but only been on it a few weeks so i will not say yet to anyone its a miracle,i did see on one forum a guy using spironolactone oral up to 100mgs a day and saying with pics as well its regrown his hair and another guy in his 70s that regrew his hair after many yers of being bald on spiro oral,but as we know its a dangorous drug that can have feminizing effects on men and we know some use a topical 5%cream which is i think side effect free unlike the oral.
    It is a drastic measure for straight men to take oral spiro but i was tempted when i saw it also made acne go away as well as even though im 55 still get acne.ps spenc im in uk

I have decided to stop oral spiro due to side effects and will now go onto ru58841 topical with minox foam.

news im back taking proscar and minox with some oral vits hoping i might get some regrowth again only a week into regrime.

Quote Originally Posted by doke View Post
    news im back taking proscar and minox with some oral vits hoping i might get some regrowth again only a week into regrime.
    Best of luck! Keep us posted.

will do thanks

Default shzzz

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Zonnepanelen Westerlo

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Zonnepanelen Geel

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Zonnepanelen installateurs

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zonnepanelen Antwerpen