X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • tbtadmin
    Administrator
    • Sep 2008

The Cost of Propecia

This week on The Bald Truth, Spencer Kobren speaks with callers about their experiences with Propecia and some of the non-FDA approved medications that many in the hair loss community are trying with varying results. For daily updates on the world of hair loss follow Spencer Kobren on Twitter @spencerkobren Subscribe: iTunes (audio) | iTunes [...]Spencer Kobren – The Cost of Propecia is a post from: Hair Loss Show: The Bald Truth

More...
  • doke
    • Jun 2009

hi spencer i have been on proscar for many years and recently had a large shed so i have laid off taking it for a while,i have suffered mpb since 25 and am now in my 50s,i have tried dutasteride at 0.5mg and 2.5 a day and did not find it better than proscar,i have tried many varios minoxidil potions and i have settled on maxogain only in that its great for my scalp unlike rogaine or as its called in uk regaine the foam version is ok.
    I have also been trialing ru58841 which i have found to work but only been on it a few weeks so i will not say yet to anyone its a miracle,i did see on one forum a guy using spironolactone oral up to 100mgs a day and saying with pics as well its regrown his hair and another guy in his 70s that regrew his hair after many yers of being bald on spiro oral,but as we know its a dangorous drug that can have feminizing effects on men and we know some use a topical 5%cream which is i think side effect free unlike the oral.
    It is a drastic measure for straight men to take oral spiro but i was tempted when i saw it also made acne go away as well as even though im 55 still get acne.ps spenc im in uk

Comment

• doke
      • Jun 2009

I have decided to stop oral spiro due to side effects and will now go onto ru58841 topical with minox foam.

Comment

• doke
        • Jun 2009

news im back taking proscar and minox with some oral vits hoping i might get some regrowth again only a week into regrime.

Comment

• PayDay
          • Nov 2008

Originally posted by doke
          news im back taking proscar and minox with some oral vits hoping i might get some regrowth again only a week into regrime.
          Best of luck! Keep us posted.

Comment

• doke
            • Jun 2009

will do thanks

Comment

• thetgg
              Inactive
              • Jun 2022

shzzz

That is very helpful for increasing my knowledge in this field. Zonnepanelen Westerlo

Comment

• thetgg
                Inactive
                • Jun 2022

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Zonnepanelen Geel

Comment

• thetgg
                  Inactive
                  • Jun 2022

Excellent Blog! I would like to thank for the efforts you have made in writing this post. I am hoping the same best work from you in the future as well. I wanted to thank you for this websites! Thanks for sharing. Great websites! Zonnepanelen installateurs

Comment

• thetgg
                    Inactive
                    • Jun 2022

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

Comment

• thetgg
                      Inactive
                      • Jun 2022

Really impressed! Everything is very open and very clear clarification of issues. It contains truly facts. Your website is very valuable. Thanks for sharing. Zonnepanelen Geel

Comment

• thetgg
                        Inactive
                        • Jun 2022

This is a great article thanks for sharing this informative information. I will visit your blog regularly for some latest post. I will visit your blog regularly for Some latest post. Zonnepanelen Leuven

Comment

• thetgg
                          Inactive
                          • Jun 2022

You might comment on the order system of the blog. You should chat it's splendid. Your blog audit would swell up your visitors. I was very pleased to find this site.I wanted to thank you for this great read!! Zonnepanelen Leuven

Comment

• thetgg
                            Inactive
                            • Jun 2022

The web site is lovingly serviced and saved as much as date. So it should be, thanks for sharing this with us. Zonnepanelen Limburg

Comment

• thetgg
                              Inactive
                              • Jun 2022

I recently came across your article and have been reading along. I want to express my admiration of your writing skill and ability to make readers read from the beginning to the end. I would like to read newer posts and to share my thoughts with you. Zonnepanelen Antwerpen

Comment

Working...