+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Aeroes Story

Default Aeroes Story

Hey everyone,

I'm 22 years old and fit healthy person. I have been slowly progressively losing my hair for 2.5 years. I have tried propecia, but will never take it again due to severe side effects I obtained from it, which have since subsided, besides low Testosterone. PFS took months to subside, though I think I have been left with some permanent sides. I feel I have an attractive face, though a little bit self-conscious about the progression of my hair loss, not being able to cover it up etc.

I am currently using Nizoral and a DHT shampoo as well as a healthy diet( which i've always done anyway)

Wondering if there is anything else I can add to my regime.

I don't want to take propecia or minoxidil, they are not made for hair loss. They are for your prostate and heart, money making bullshit approved to take all your money, to many side effects.

Cheers,

Pictures attached below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 22-01-13 at 2.28 PM.jpg

Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	19591   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 22-01-13 at 2.29 PM.jpg

Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	19592   Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 22-01-13 at 2.28 PM #5.jpg

Size:	69.4 KB
ID:	19593  

And you have hair loss.......where ?

Sure there is some loss at the sides but happens as we age

I'm able to cover it up pretty well, using thickening shampoo and how i get it cut. Though my recession in the temples is pretty decent. Although thick on top.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Photo on 22-01-13 at 2.28 PM #3.jpg

Size:	44.1 KB
ID:	19596  

Would it be pointless for me to get FUE HT into my temples? I don't think i'm going to lose the hair on top of my head any time soon.

Inactive

I would look into RU if I were you. It has had very good results, despite what some of the people say on these forums. There are studies that confirm its efficacy.

Anti-androgens have to many side effects. I'd rather go bald then feel lifeless with no libido.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroes View Post
    Hey everyone,

I'm 22 years old and fit healthy person. I have been slowly progressively losing my hair for 2.5 years. I have tried propecia, but will never take it again due to severe side effects I obtained from it, which have since subsided, besides low Testosterone. PFS took months to subside, though I think I have been left with some permanent sides. I feel I have an attractive face, though a little bit self-conscious about the progression of my hair loss, not being able to cover it up etc.

I am currently using Nizoral and a DHT shampoo as well as a healthy diet( which i've always done anyway)

Wondering if there is anything else I can add to my regime.

I don't want to take propecia or minoxidil, they are not made for hair loss. They are for your prostate and heart, money making bullshit approved to take all your money, to many side effects.

Cheers,

Pictures attached below.
    I havent had any side effects. Neither do 96% of the men who take it. Sucks that you reacted so badly to it. Some guys are unlucky I guess.

I guess you just have to ride it out. If you are this bad at 22, you probably be bald by age 30. From the looks of your pictures I would say NW 6 by then.

Have you considered any hair systems or a wig? They also have a head tattoo now that makes it seem like you have a short cropped head of hair.

Most men dont go for the 'comb' over nowadays, but some stil try. You could shave your head. Looks good on black guys. Not so much for us whities though.

I dont know. Wish I had better news.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    I havent had any side effects. Neither do 96% of the men who take it. Sucks that you reacted so badly to it. Some guys are unlucky I guess.

I guess you just have to ride it out. If you are this bad at 22, you probably be bald by age 30. From the looks of your pictures I would say NW 6 by then.

Have you considered any hair systems or a wig? They also have a head tattoo now that makes it seem like you have a short cropped head of hair.

Most men dont go for the 'comb' over nowadays, but some stil try. You could shave your head. Looks good on black guys. Not so much for us whities though.

I dont know. Wish I had better news.

Lol dude.. My hair loss isn't that bad. It's taken like almost 3 years to get like that. It's very slow. My hair on top of my head is thick as.

Now you've made me paranoid haha.

My dads hair loss stopped at 40. It's been the same ever since, nice hair line just a bit thin on top.

Quote Originally Posted by DAVE52 View Post
    And you have hair loss.......where ?

Sure there is some loss at the sides but happens as we age
    Look at his second picture. He is clearly receding . For only 22 its advanced to boot.

In the third picture his crown has developed a small hole . Not a big deal yet but within 3 years it will be noticeable.

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post
    Look at his second picture. He is clearly receding . For only 22 its advanced to boot.

In the third picture his crown has developed a small hole . Not a big deal yet but within 3 years it will be noticeable.
    Thanks dude.. I really didn't think it was that bad...

But it really has changed much it a while.