Closed Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Agreed. 534623 your knowledge is appreciated but you're the biggest douche bag I've ever encountered online ever. It'd be great if you stepped down off your moral high horse once in a while.
    Yup, I don't think I've ever encountered a bigger asshole than him online. I've often wondered what's wrong with him and why he just can't behave like a normal human being but it's useless, he'll never change.

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Yup, I don't think I've ever encountered a bigger asshole than him online. I've often wondered what's wrong with him and why he just can't behave like a normal human being but it's useless, he'll never change.
    It'd be great if you could unsubscribe from having to read posts from certain authors. One could just hide all posts from 534623 - and suddenly TBT would be readable again.

Hey Winston rather threatening us why don't you create some functionality that lets us filter out the riff raff as we see fit. Would save you some time...

Everybody would filter 534623 and we'd all be happier. Maybe what you could do is pend all messages from 534623 and edit them of all rude crud before they are made live?

It'd be great if you could unsubscribe from having to read posts from certain authors. One could just hide all posts from 534623 - and suddenly TBT would be readable again.

Hey Winston rather threatening us why don't you create some functionality that lets us filter out the riff raff as we see fit. Would save you some time...

Everybody would filter 534623 and we'd all be happier. Maybe what you could do is pend all messages from 534623 and edit them of all rude crud before they are made live?
    Well the thing is that IM does do good research, so I don't think I'd block him. But it does get tiresome to read through his posts, calling pretty much everybody 'loser', 'idiot' and whatsmore, clearly not understanding that that says WAY more about him than the person he's referring to

Arrow

This functionality already exists in the forum, If there are particular members that you find objectionable you can add these members to your 'Ignore List'.

There are two ways to do this:

1. Go to User CP, scroll down to Settings & Options, click on Edit Ignore List. Then type the objectionable user's name into the empty text box and click 'Okay'.

Posts from users that you are ignoring are hidden from view when logged into the forums.

2. You can also go to the user's profile page, under their username you will see "User Lists," select "Add to Ignore List"

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    Well the thing is that IM does do good research, so I don't think I'd block him. But it does get tiresome to read through his posts, calling pretty much everybody 'loser', 'idiot' and whatsmore, clearly not understanding that that says WAY more about him than the person he's referring to

Iron mans obsession with Gho cant be explained by words,
    Im does a good research? he is good with google and sheep parroting, nothing more, he cant read between the lines and cant think critically to reach conclusions on his own..

if Gho told him sky is green, Iron man would think its green
    hope HASCI start offering brain transplant soon, we should all chip in, he needs it more than hair

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

if Gho told him sky is green, Iron man would think its green
    But there is hope for ......you know... like you:

So why the hell don't you simply take the blue pill??
    I don't get it ...