Closed Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

1000-1500 from there with a FUE and you would look demolished. Just a thought.

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    1000-1500 from there with a FUE and you would look demolished. Just a thought.
    Yea I thought so too.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post

All in all from your photos it really does look like regeneration is occuring and the back of your head wherever there was an extraction point is virtually unnoticeable. Grow out the hair and noone will ever be able to tell.
    This is just one part of the story - but not THE part ...

Now try to find an "expert" in the hair transplant field (I know this is not so easy), then simply send him/her gc's links, and ask them, what they estimate concerning how many grafts they can extract via normal FUE from this donor area - of course without telling them the whole story behind this donor area (simply tell them "it's a completely virgin donor area" etc and you just want to know how much they can extract for your bald recipient area).

I can almost guarantee you that they will tell you a number far beyond 3000 grafts.

Quote Originally Posted by hellouser View Post
    Thank you!

Its gotta be said but I really can't tell any kind of hair transplant from your donor area. There are a few areas which have some very small patches of empty space but I'm debating if thats even from Gho's method or if its always been like that for you.

All in all from your photos it really does look like regeneration is occuring and the back of your head wherever there was an extraction point is virtually unnoticeable. Grow out the hair and noone will ever be able to tell.

Does Gho recommend or not using Minoxidil or other topical DHT blockers after your procedure?
    Looks amazing though right.

Can't wait to see what the recipient at a distance "grown" out

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Looks amazing though right.

Can't wait to see what the recipient at a distance "grown" out
    Pretty good for even a gold-standard FUE, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    Pretty good for even a gold-standard FUE, don't you think?
    Hells yes it looks good.

@gc83uk - whats the deal with your temples, did you get any transplants there?

So I did a little bit of counting;

General:

Close up:

There are 36 squares in THAT area alone. If there were an average of 110 grafts per square (no clue what the actual length is on his head) but this would make for 3960 total grafts alone in that area, not counting going further left, right, down or up. Of course, this isn't exact nor am I taking into account curvature of his head, but lets just pretend he's got the worlds flattest head... lol.

GC

your side photos are angled, its hard to compare harvested/non harvested areas unless pic is shot at 90 degree angle, ref to pic I put up couple of days ago

side of your head and camera have to be in parallel when shot is taken, make area abouve your ear the center of pic

you have done a great job with pics, everything should stay the same just get the angle right

also birds eye view of recipient would be good

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    GC

your side photos are angled, its hard to compare harvested/non harvested areas unless pic is shot at 90 degree angle, ref to pic I put up couple of days ago

side of your head and camera have to be in parallel when shot is taken, make area abouve your ear the center of pic
    Could you please provide gc a sample photo with the side of your head so that gc can see which angle and area you would like to see in his photos?
    That would be good. Oh, and also a good sample photo of a birds eye view with the proper angle from the top of your head would be cool too, so that gc doesn't take incorrectly a photo with unwanted angle, area etc.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Could you please provide gc a sample photo with the side of your head so that gc can see which angle and area you would like to see in his photos?
    That would be good. Oh, and also a good sample photo of a birds eye view with the proper angle from the top of your head would be cool too, so that gc doesn't take incorrectly a photo with unwanted angle, area etc.
    Im pretty sure Gc knows what Im after,

IM, you dont seem to enjoy this investigation,
    I want you to take part in it, your unbiased, impartial opinions will be much appreciated by hair loss comunity