+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Arrow GCs recipient area-closer look

I just did quick count of GCs recipient site from his previous HST sessions(HST1 and HST2).

Theres about 260 follicular units growing in the area (see picture)of 7.5 cm2 or something like 3cm x 2.5cm(assuming 35 grafts per cm2 was trnasplanted), ..I didnt count HST3,
    it is a good sample size area

according to my count there is 1.35 HAIRS/graft, ratio of
    singles:doubles is 2:1 or about 66% of his hairs are 1s,

as you can see most of his FUs in recipient area are single hair FUs which
    means we definately need 50 graft TEST to be arranged ASAP so we can finally solve HST mystery

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

I just did quick count of GCs recipient site from his previous HST sessions(HST1 and HST2).

Theres about 260 follicular units growing in the area (see picture)of 7.5 cm2 or something like 3cm x 2.5cm(assuming 35 grafts per cm2 was trnasplanted), ..I didnt count HST3,
    it is a good sample size area

according to my count there is 1.35 HAIRS/graft, ratio of
    singles:doubles is 2:1 or about 66% of his hairs are 1s,

as you can see most of his FUs in recipient area are single hair FUs which
    means we definately need 50 graft TEST to be arranged ASAP so we can finally solve HST mystery
    It's good to see you've contributed Didi. I think we need a better picture to do what you've tried here and to show it with colour coded circles representing 1, 2 or 3 hair grafts.

I also think it should be done from HST 1 zone seeing as it's a good 18 months since that procedure, whereas HST 2 on that picture is only about 9 months or so.

As for the 50 graft test. Yes why not, but I think the only person who can organise that is Spencer. I very much doubt anyone will either (a) be that bothered to do this test for us/himself (b) the time and money and (c) I don't think Gho can be bothered to do it either.

The time it takes him to do this 50 graft test would probably be a few hours. Time it takes to prepare the room, shaving the hair, the medication which is administered, then the anesthetic injections which take a while, then the extractions, then short break. More anesthetic into the recipient area and the implanting of the 50 grafts.

Don't get me wrong, I want someone to do this, but I can't imagine who in the right mind would transplant 50 grafts of hair into a slick bald area with no surrounding hair. Who is this perfect candidate? Perhaps I would have been, but there was no fooking way I could be bothered to wait around for that to develop. Money wasted and more importantly for me: Time.

If Spencer is the only person you believe who can arrange this, then put it forward to him. I think your the person that wants this the most so please go for it.

I don't think he reads these threads very often, mainly because there is so much crap in here.

On the other hand if there is a perfect candidate and we don't need Spencer (because lets face it Spencer 'Might' see Gho, it's not set in stone), then I'd happily contribute €50 to the procedure. I think the cost is only around €500ish.

Picture wasnt the best for what I tried to do, some parts of pic are very good but If you could take a few good shots we could get more accurate analysis, I think you just shaved your head so it shouldnt be a problem for pro like youself.

Its actually very easy to do counting if photos are of high quality.

As for Test, , you know Ive been pushing for it for a very long time,
    unless you analize both areas you really dont know whats going on
    Im sure Gho wouldnt even charge Spencer for 50 graft test, cause if test is successfull it will bring lot of $$$ to HASCI.

Im sure Gho wouldnt even charge Spencer for 50 graft test, cause if test is successfull it will bring lot of $$$ to HASCI.
    He's already booked solid for months to come so this isn't going to do much for him. If anything it'd kill the waiting time for others. He'd basically have to open up more clinics (which would be good for us).

Waiting lists are not that bad, about 2 months in Europe
    In Jakarta you can have procedure next week if you want with Indonesian team

Picture wasnt the best for what I tried to do, some parts of pic are very good but If you could take a few good shots we could get more accurate analysis, I think you just shaved your head so it shouldnt be a problem for pro like youself.

Its actually very easy to do counting if photos are of high quality.

As for Test, , you know Ive been pushing for it for a very long time,
    unless you analize both areas you really dont know whats going on
    Yes I'm aware that if Spencer was to sort it on behalf of one of his chosen patients then of course Gho wouldn't charge him. Is this how you envisage it happening? I don't know if you ever listen to his radio show, I have never listened in, however this would be the best place to start right? Saying it here probably won't make it happen. I don't know if you've realised but the same conversation started 'Years' ago at hairsite and nothing has happened.

The alternative is someone volunteers, but I just can't see that happening for the reasons just stated above. Can you?

I'll get more pics sorted. I'll see what I can do later on.

In Jakarta you can have procedure next week if you want with Indonesian team
    Is it really only 2 months? I remember reading something ridiculous like 6+ months?

Is it really only 2 months? I remember reading something ridiculous like 6+ months?

that was before, I asked them abt it in December and they said 2 months...
    Clinic in Indonesia is big, you can do it any time, obviously they are not as experienced as teams in Europe.

that was before, I asked them abt it in December and they said 2 months...
    Clinic in Indonesia is big, you can do it any time, obviously they are not as experienced as teams in Europe.
    AWESOME! I'm expecting to pay Dr. Gho a visit sometime during the summer for a consultation and was hoping I wouldn't have to wait much longer for a procedure date. I suppose it will be possible to have a full procedure done by the end of the year.

I have a question:
    Do you actually know yourself what you're talking about when post something?