+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Coupled with my cycling and a change of diet, Im hopeful of results. Your input has been genuinely welcomed (in terms of buzzing/shaving) and now this.

Thank You Very Much.
    Being stress free and sleeping well is also important for weight loss.

I think your diet plan is quite good. It also seems good that you are cycling 8 miles in a day. But i think you need to spend in gym one hour at least three days in a week.

Along with them we should focus on intake of calories rather than these things because we want to burn excessive fat which is stored in the form of fat through our food.

i am skinny, but have some belly fat, its kinda annoying, what can be done for that? exercise focusiing on the abs?

I can't do without my Pilates stretches every morning and try to stay in shape by taking regular walks or bike rides. I eat well but never seen to budge my belly fat too! Would also find any exercise recommendations that would strengthen and tighten my abs helpful too.

A diet plan really healthy for good health-
    1 - weetbix x 6, 300ml milk, tbsp brown sugar
    2 - apple, 100g stew / mince meat, water
    3 - 1/2 bbq chicken, peas and carrots, mash potatoe x 1, gravy, water
    4 - 100g apricot chicken, mixed veg, water
    train
    5 - 30g whey in water, rice bubbles, 300ml milk, tbsp brown sugar
    6 - beef burger, mixed veg, water
    7 - fish, 200g yoghurt, water

Unleash your true potential with private Private Pilates Instructor sessions at Nice and Tall. The individualized approach ensures that every session is tailored to your unique abilities and goals. Whether you're a beginner or an experienced practitioner, you'll benefit from personalized modifications, challenging workouts, and expert guidance that fosters exceptional results.

I can totally relate to your love for Pilates stretches; they're an excellent way to start the day and keep your body flexible and balanced. It's great that you're staying active with regular walks and bike rides, as staying consistent with physical activity is essential for overall health.

When it comes to stubborn belly fat, I understand how frustrating that can be. Despite maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine, it sometimes feels like it won't budge. One thing to keep in mind is that spot reduction, targeting specific areas for fat loss, is not very effective. Instead, focusing on overall body fat reduction through a combination of cardio exercises like walking or cycling and strength training can be more beneficial.

To complement your Pilates stretches, you might want to consider incorporating some specific exercises that target the core and help strengthen and tighten your abs. Planks, Russian twists, bicycle crunches, and leg raises are all great options for engaging the abdominal muscles. Additionally, incorporating upper glute exercises can contribute to a well-rounded routine.

When you work on your upper glutes, you not only enhance the appearance of your posterior but also promote better posture and lower back stability. Exercises like glute bridges, hip thrusts, and donkey kicks can be beneficial for this purpose.

Keep up the fantastic work and stay committed to your fitness journey. Remember, it's not just about the destination but also about enjoying the process and taking care of your body along the way.

Quote Originally Posted by Djoisan View Post
    I can totally relate to your love for Pilates stretches; they're an excellent way to start the day and keep your body flexible and balanced. It's great that you're staying active with regular walks and bike rides, as staying consistent with physical activity is essential for overall health.

When it comes to stubborn belly fat, I understand how frustrating that can be. Despite maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine, it sometimes feels like it won't budge. One thing to keep in mind is that spot reduction, targeting specific areas for fat loss, is not very effective. Instead, focusing on overall body fat reduction through a combination of cardio exercises like walking or cycling and strength training can be more beneficial.

To complement your Pilates stretches, you might want to consider incorporating some specific exercises that target the core and help strengthen and tighten your abs. Planks, Russian twists, bicycle crunches, and leg raises are all great options for engaging the abdominal muscles. Additionally, incorporating upper glute exercises can contribute to a well-rounded routine.

When you work on your upper glutes, you not only enhance the appearance of your posterior but also promote better posture and lower back stability. Exercises like glute bridges, hip thrusts, and donkey kicks can be beneficial for this purpose.

Keep up the fantastic work and stay committed to your fitness journey. Remember, it's not just about the destination but also about enjoying the process and taking care of your body along the way.
    Keep pushing yourself and stay consistent with your workout routine. It's the small, consistent efforts that lead to long-lasting results.

Hi
    I have a sedentary job and a bad back. But every day I do a special exercise for the back. I know that extra weight also affects the back (extra load).
    What is more important in this case - nutrition or exercise? Do walks (with dogs) count as exercise?
    Thank you