Threaded View

Default Losing Body Fat/Exercise Routine/Diet

So as some of you may have seen, the buzz has worked wonders for my confidence and looks. However, I know it can look even better if I reduce my body fat.

For about the past year or so, my diet and exercise habits have been rubbish, since learning to drive I use the car everywhere and quite frankly it's beginning to p*** me off that I don't do much in terms of exercise.

So Im sure like most people here, we work full time, 9-5 or roughly there abouts...so I'd like to work around that. I'm going to sign up to a gym this week and get some tips from the guys there, but Im not sure what else to work on. So far this is my planned routine to ease me into it:

- Cycling everyday to work and home (I have to cycle to a bus station and then trek it into work for like an hour, but I can deal with that). I reckon I'd be cycling 8 miles a day back and forth.

- I'd go to the gym every Saturday and maybe go for a run or a jog every Sunday.

Diet Wise:

- Breakfast consists of Bran Flakes (or similar) followed by either fruit or a low fat greek yoghurt.

- Lunch: Sandwiches, 1 Cereal Bar, 1 Packet of Crisps and 2-3 Pieces of Fruit

- Dinner: Can range from something like pasta to (vegetarian) fajitas.

So thats me at the moment. I've bought a pedometer to measure my walking steps and check my calories. Really I'd love to gain some muscle, especially on my arms, lose some body fat on my stomach and face and just a good fit appearance going.

Anything else anyone add, change or suggest?