+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Unhappy I hate it when women say hair loss on a man is like small tits on a woman!

As a woman, small tits do not really matter....Some of the most beautiful models on this earth have small tits, or are almost flat chested.

Come on WOMEN!

Hair loss HURTS!!!! Our self esteem gets eroded!!!!!!!!

Default How many women have said this to you?

Seriously I've never heard such nonsense. Who are these women? I don't remember women ever saying that.

Is this one woman or numerous women you have heard this from? I'd stay away from these broads.

I've heard small penises being compared to small tits but never hair.

I am not a boobs man so small breasts don't bother me

Pert boobs appeal to me, air balloons don't do it for me (I'm a guy)

hairloss is worse than small tits for sure!

Hairloss definitely worse than small breasts.

I bet girls would rather have small breasts than be bald if asked.

Quote Originally Posted by FlightTL View Post
    As a woman, small tits do not really matter....Some of the most beautiful models on this earth have small tits, or are almost flat chested.

Come on WOMEN!

Hair loss HURTS!!!! Our self esteem gets eroded!!!!!!!!
    We need to understand that men and women are different. Men are primarily attracted to women on the basis of their physical appearance. If a woman is very good looking, she would have everything in this world. Rich men would be lining up for her. On the other hand, a man cannot solely depend upon his looks. Looks alone would not take him very far.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    We need to understand that men and women are different. Men are primarily attracted to women on the basis of their physical appearance. If a woman is very good looking, she would have everything in this world. Rich men would be lining up for her. On the other hand, a man cannot solely depend upon his looks. Looks alone would not take him very far.
    I strongly disagree with that. In terms of looks a woman doesn't need to be a perfect 10 for me. As long as she takes care of herself, she can be a 7 or 7,5 and and go up 1 or 2 points through personality. You really don't want 'a centerfold' with a rotten character.

Your text is just an example about how you have really shallow people 'at both sides'.

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    I strongly disagree with that. In terms of looks a woman doesn't need to be a perfect 10 for me. As long as she takes care of herself, she can be a 7 or 7,5 and and go up 1 or 2 points through personality. You really don't want 'a centerfold' with a rotten character.

Your text is just an example about how you have really shallow people 'at both sides'.
    Well must consider biological differences between men and women. Reproduction cannot take place without the man being aroused, while its not necessary for a woman to be aroused for that to happen. So physical attraction is essential for a man while its not for women. So I don't see why a woman would put too much importance on a man's looks.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Well must consider biological differences between men and women. Reproduction cannot take place without the man being aroused, while its not necessary for a woman to be aroused for that to happen. So physical attraction is essential for a man while its not for women. So I don't see why a woman would put too much importance on a man's looks.
    No offense, but I think we as society and as human beings have evolved past that ridiculous 'natural' conservative notion that only men should or could enjoy sex. Even in nature, if there is more than one male present, they have to fight one another or groom the female or females for their affection.

We currently live in a time of sexual equality and female liberation where the media stresses more than enough that today's highly-educated women should expect and demand more from their potential partner. And whatever 'biological difference' you may think that's between us, a confident woman is not going to choose for a man she does not feel physically or sexually attracted to and neither would we. And if she does, it's not going to last.

May I also add that nature does not care about common interests or personality, we as humans, we do.
    I'm not going to choose for a woman who I find repulsive to begin with. But why wouldn't I fall in love with someone I find 'normal-looking' but who's super-sweet and fun? Again, women have the same idea about it.