+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Luzianaman View Post
    In my experience, women are very fickle and contradictory when it comes to what the like in a man's appearance.

They claim to prefer men who are clean- shaven with no facial hair. But if you grow a goat tee, many of them will see it as bold and gutsy.

I've seen similar things with baldness.

Men who shave their head clean seem more confident because they embrace it.
    Men who shave their head bald are trying to hide the fact they are bald ON TOP.

If they were 'embracing it' they wouldnt need to bother shave the sides and back every 3 days.

I can assure you that I have yet to meet a guy who shaves his head and I cannot tell if hes bald or not. It would have to be within 6 hours of shaving otherwise the shadow starts to appear. I have no idea why they bother . Maybe women like it better than having the hair on the sides?

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by drybone View Post

If they were 'embracing it' they wouldnt need to bother shave the sides and back every 3 days.

I can assure you that I have yet to meet a guy who shaves his head and I cannot tell if hes bald or not. It would have to be within 6 hours of shaving otherwise the shadow starts to appear. I have no idea why they bother . Maybe women like it better than having the hair on the sides?
    I think it's about symmetry. It just looks better when it is uniformly shaved.

Default Yeah I Think They Like it Better

Yeah, I think they like it better because, it says "I'm bald, I'm not kidding myself about it, and I'm not ashamed of it."

And as another poster said, it's about symmetry.

A guy with a shaved head doesn't look like some poor slob who is losing his hair and feels self-conscious about it. You look like a guy who has lost his hair and doesn't give a F***k.

Women love confidence, first and foremost- more than hair, more than muscles.

A completely shaved head exudes confidence I think.

I notice that men who have receding hair lines have people poke fun at them.

A cleanly shaven head, not so much.

I could be wrong but it's just my impression.

Yeah, I think they like it better because, it says "I'm bald, I'm not kidding myself about it, and I'm not ashamed of it."

And as another poster said, it's about symmetry.

A guy with a shaved head doesn't look like some poor slob who is losing his hair and feels self-conscious about it. You look like a guy who has lost his hair and doesn't give a F***k.

If we 'didnt give a #### , then we wouldnt need to shave the sides and back. We just 'wouldn't give a ####

shaving your head is still DENYING the fact your hair fell out. Or didnt you ever consider that?

Accepting the fact you went bald on top or have a thin hair on top is to just let it be that way. Do the best you can with it. Natural.

Try shaving your whole head every 3 days for years and then tell me that you 'dont give a ####' . You are perpetually going to GREAT LENGTHS to care about it. Shaving your head is no easy thing.

In my opinion, guys who shave their heads and say that women love it are in denial. They are trying to convince themselves that 'size doesnt matter' . Looks dosent matter. Money doesnt matter. Its a joke. They do matter.

We do the best with what we can but denying they matter is just lying to yourself.

No woman prefers the same guy bald to the same guy with a thick head of hair.

Do you like women who shave their head bald?

Default Compensating

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Confidence without looks, height or hair = COMPENSATING
    Well, yeah, it's compensating.

But if you don't compensate, then what else is there to do?

Crawl down a hole and die?

Sadly I am finding this to be true. I always thought being honest was a the best policy but it sure doesn't work for me.

yes some women are turned on by this as it seems to be the new thing. Bald is fine, hair is fine, but balding is not . Some Sure seem picky about it too. I will never date one of those women as I will not let anyway tell me how to groom by hair.- just as I would never tell anyone how to dress,cut their hair ,etc.

Only when you are young

I do think it is the new in thing to do , but I would never do it.

Default I Only Know What I've Read/ Been Told by Guys who Have Done it

If you're ugly then nothing else matters. In the eyes of most women you're just trying to make up for your shortcomings. They see you as pathetic.
    I've read/ spoken to guys with receding hairlines/ thinning hair who seemed to feel a lot better about themselves when they just shaved it.

Maybe it doesn't work for everyone but for some people it does.

And as cynical as this sounds, the confidence really doesn't have to be based on anything real.

Look, my knowledge is limited I can only tell you about what I've been told by others.

It's only meant as food for thought.

If we 'didnt give a #### , then we wouldnt need to shave the sides and back. We just 'wouldn't give a ####

shaving your head is still DENYING the fact your hair fell out. Or didnt you ever consider that?

Accepting the fact you went bald on top or have a thin hair on top is to just let it be that way. Do the best you can with it. Natural.

Try shaving your whole head every 3 days for years and then tell me that you 'dont give a ####' . You are perpetually going to GREAT LENGTHS to care about it. Shaving your head is no easy thing.

In my opinion, guys who shave their heads and say that women love it are in denial. They are trying to convince themselves that 'size doesnt matter' . Looks dosent matter. Money doesnt matter. Its a joke. They do matter.

We do the best with what we can but denying they matter is just lying to yourself.

No woman prefers the same guy bald to the same guy with a thick head of hair.

Do you like women who shave their head bald?
    The shape of the face and head matters if you have to pull off the bald look. They say an Oval shaped face will look good with any hairstyle, even bald. An Oval shaped face is one where the length of the face is 1.6 times greater than the width. I measured my face and the ratio is precise, that is why I don't look ugly even bald. Nowadays I shave my head, but previously I used to let the horseshoe grow, and still people used to compliment on my looks. So a man with an oval shape face will look good bald, unless he has an ugly shaped head. Moreover, you can always sport some facial hair, like a goatee, to pull attention away from the bald head.

If you're ugly then nothing else matters. In the eyes of most women you're just trying to make up for your shortcomings. They see you as pathetic.
    What if you are bald but not ugly? Bald doesn't necessarily equate to ugly.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    The shape of the face and head matters if you have to pull off the bald look. They say an Oval shaped face will look good with any hairstyle, even bald. An Oval shaped face is one where the length of the face is 1.6 times greater than the width. I measured my face and the ratio is precise, that is why I don't look ugly even bald. Nowadays I shave my head, but previously I used to let the horseshoe grow, and still people used to compliment on my looks. So a man with an oval shape face will look good bald, unless he has an ugly shaped head. Moreover, you can always sport some facial hair, like a goatee, to pull attention away from the bald head.
    Never heard this before. Learn something new every day