+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

I like my women to have at least a B cup breast size and a nice bootay.

OP, are you making this up?

Meh, we might have hair-loss, they'll get stretch marks and find it more difficult to lose weight.

Unless they're the female Highlander and they look like this:

Haha

Exodus hook me up with the blondie would you

Inactive

Small tits can be very easily remedied with one surgery. Hair loss is a crippling illness that requires constant vigilance, courage, and action.

very good compairison, some men actually prefer small tits some don't care some are comletly turned off, same for baldness.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    Well must consider biological differences between men and women. Reproduction cannot take place without the man being aroused, while its not necessary for a woman to be aroused for that to happen. So physical attraction is essential for a man while its not for women. So I don't see why a woman would put too much importance on a man's looks.
    +1
    Years ago I would not have believed it, but I do now. I have 2 women friends that have tried to convince that mpb is expected in guys and not a turn off.

One even said something like mpb is to a guy as boobs are to a girl. Both are are going to happen and both are normal and expected (not exact words but something like that)

She is probably right but I still don't like it!

Quote Originally Posted by Morbo View Post
    No offense, but I think we as society and as human beings have evolved past that ridiculous 'natural' conservative notion that only men should or could enjoy sex. Even in nature, if there is more than one male present, they have to fight one another or groom the female or females for their affection.

We currently live in a time of sexual equality and female liberation where the media stresses more than enough that today's highly-educated women should expect and demand more from their potential partner. And whatever 'biological difference' you may think that's between us, a confident woman is not going to choose for a man she does not feel physically or sexually attracted to and neither would we. And if she does, it's not going to last.

May I also add that nature does not care about common interests or personality, we as humans, we do.
    I'm not going to choose for a woman who I find repulsive to begin with. But why wouldn't I fall in love with someone I find 'normal-looking' but who's super-sweet and fun? Again, women have the same idea about it.
    Yea there a few of them like that out there, but that doesn't mean they still will not accept you. Years ago I played match maker to 2 friends and she is kinda like you descibe. She was miffed that he wouldn't take propecia and just let himself go bald. Even told me I shouldn't be stupid like him and should get on it asap. She has said things like men don't try to take care of themselves like they should and that women do a much better job of staying on top of their health.

On top of it all, she is in the medical profession, makes FAR more money than he does, owns their house, and they have completing opposing political views .

Yet she still loves him and they have been together almost 20 years now.

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post
    Yea there a few of them like that out there, but that doesn't mean they still will not accept you. Years ago I played match maker to 2 friends and she is kinda like you descibe. She was miffed that he wouldn't take propecia and just let himself go bald. Even told me I shouldn't be stupid like him and should get on it asap. She has said things like men don't try to take care of themselves like they should and that women do a much better job of staying on top of their health.

On top of it all, she is in the medical profession, makes FAR more money than he does, owns their house, and they have completing opposing political views .

That is true, no matter how much the feminists try to condition society's thinking, the biological instincts will always remain the same.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    That is true, no matter how much the feminists try to condition society's thinking, the biological instincts will always remain the same.
    Well I can only speak of my example, but I can say for sure it was not biology that won her over. While he was considered a good looking guy at the time and even looked younger than her(think that miffed her too), it was not that I can promise you. No.I was there and saw how it went down. He did what I unfortunately have never learned how to do...least successfully. He knows how to hit their "marks" . He knew how to talk- culture and literature and she ate it up. He has less formal education than her or even me, but could talk at her level-not the medical stuff obviously , but what mattered. I have more of a formal education than he has, but was too busy enjoying TV at the time. So while I can quote classic Lt Starbuck with all his swagger, it just doesn't go over too well, least when I say it. I did try some Latin on a girl and it did work so I will keep trying till I get it right.

Default Women are Fickle About Appearances

Quote Originally Posted by mpb47 View Post

In my experience, women are very fickle and contradictory when it comes to what the like in a man's appearance.

They claim to prefer men who are clean- shaven with no facial hair. But if you grow a goat tee, many of them will see it as bold and gutsy.

I've seen similar things with baldness.

Men who shave their head clean seem more confident because they embrace it.