+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 27 67 75 76 77

Quote Originally Posted by cocacola View Post
    Gc any updates on your recipient from the first 3? are you satisfied with the result so far? maybe some pics
    It's looking pretty good, but I need more. I probably have something like 30-35 grafts per cm2 placed on a slick area, so you can imagine. It looks decent when shaved down to a grade 0 or 1, but I darn't let it grow long until I thicken it up with the next procedure.

I'll post a photo sometime this week once I get my camera back, I foolishly lent it to somebody and they are taking their time in returning it

Honestly, after this 50 grafts debacle, I have lost all remaining faith in HASCI and wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.

Quote Originally Posted by Pentarou View Post
    Honestly, after this 50 grafts debacle, I have lost all remaining faith in HASCI and wouldn't touch them with a bargepole.
    I can totally understand why you feel like that, it was a complete let down, almost predictable too.

Red face

I want to believe that HASCI is legit and that HST works as advertised, moreso after the last few weeks of disappointment, but honestly, there isn't a shred of objective evidence. There's no more actual evidence for Gho than there is for Nigam, both frequently appear totally amateurish and with incredible promises. I'm almost going to say that Nigam impresses me more, as at least he is more communicative, and posts photos even if at times terrible photos.

(I'm not interested in having a HT without some form regeneration taking place, FWIW.)

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    If it's any consolation I'll be documenting my next procedure in even more detail than the previous ones. I'll be having 600 or 700 grafts per day over two days, so after the first day it should be relatively easy to count 600 or 700 holes in my head, this will answer the first question of, how many failed extractions do hasci make. Obviously if we count 800 holes in my head when I've only had 700 grafts extracted then we somehow have to work out which of those 100 are failed.

I'll also upload a range of pictures of my donor showing every follicle, probably a week or two before the procedure. Hopefully the good people here can help me verify that the pictures are of good enough quality.

Unfortunately that is 3 months from now.
    I think this is the best way to proceed. Your scalp is just perfect for analysis anyway, since after these procedures your donor density is perfect for analysis and same goes for your recipient. Besides you know how to make good photo's.

There's no more actual evidence for Gho than there is for Nigam, both frequently appear totally amateurish and with incredible promises.
    After some research, I completely retract this foolish statement.

Whatever you think of Dr Gho, or whether HST works as advertised, Dr Gho's clinics we have no doubt at all can perform working hair transplants. Plus the photos last year of gc83uk's procedure show that something works with HSTs.

I still think that Gho/HASCI are terrible for transparency and are too evasive for their own goods, however.

Whatever you think of Dr Gho, or whether HST works as advertised, Dr Gho's clinics we have no doubt at all can perform working hair transplants. Plus the photos last year of gc83uk's procedure show that something works with HSTs.
    Something? That's still a foolish comment ...

Okay, let's check out what "something works" means with photos...

The following pic shows gc's whole HST journey ...

This photo shows gc's recipient area 1 day after his 3rd HST (1600 grafts)...

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/...ecipient-1.jpg

... and this photo ...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/g24982k978...619_223526.jpg

... shows the same recipient area just after 5 month!

In addition, gc, I and maybe a few other guys who followed this case, know also exactly, what's going on in gc's donor area concerning re-growth in the donor area.

According to all this, I think the whole planet has never ever seen "something" like this!

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    200 grafts extracted
    150 1s
    50 2s

We dont need to know where these grafts came from but we know what we should expect to grow, thats good enough..we know grafts count and type

we can count petri dish grafts to confirm there 75% singles and 25% 2s..
    So - what's up?
    It's now 10 month since JamesBold's test-procedure. That means, the complete result (recipient as well as donor regrowth result) should be visible already.

Anyway, according to JB's petri dish photo ...

http://www2.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12643640.jpg

... within his temple corners we should see ~100% hair growth of single hairs (they implanted just the single-hair grafts into the temple corners!) and ~100% hair growth of 2-hair grafts within his scar.

Furthermore, each and every extraction site/hole (including "failed extraction" holes!) should contain at least 2-hair FUs again, according to his petri dish photo, because every graft contains at least (majority) 2 hair shafts.

btw - especially in JB's case, I bet my ass that you will not find any "lesser or finer hair" grafts (besides a few due to hair cycles) within JB's HST extraction area:

http://www3.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12644351.jpg
    http://www5.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12644323.jpg
    http://www4.picturepush.com/photo/a/...g/12644187.jpg

In simple words, this area should look like i d e n t i c a l l y to every before photo!