+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

Dont change the subject ...
    Not at all: So how about your plans concerning your 50 grafts test-procedure with Dr. Gho or an HSCI doctor of your choice?

That will always be the only question to you as from now. The only question ... and all the other useless guys here should do the same.

We've been discussing the HST procedure for years now. It's 2013 and there's still a debate going on unbelievably. And if we don't get behind something like this, I could see it dragging on for years and years.

What's the point of all this when a simple 50-graft procedure can settle so many of the big questions. The hardest thing to do is find a patient and take some nice photos but I'm sure even Dr. Gho would be willing to help with that. All the necessary steps have been layed out. It doesn't require a medical degree and it's just a matter of implementation now.

I sincerely hope Spencer understands why we're interested in something like this and I hope he can get behind it also.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

What's the point of all this when a simple 50-graft procedure can settle so many of the big questions. The hardest thing to do is find a patient...
    Not at all! We have found him - it's DIDI, the guy who wants this most.

The guy who wants it most - should get it and do it. Easy to understand for everyone, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post

Not at all! We have found him - it's DIDI, the guy who wants this most.

The guy who wants it most - should get it and do it. Easy to understand for everyone, isn't it?
    By the way - the ADVANTAGES:

- he is completely UNBIASED (perfect candidate!)
    - he knows where to look
    - how to look
    - how to accomplish such a -as mentioned by him- easy test procedure
    - etc

More details on what he expects to see (outcome etc) and how is going to do it - simply check out all his posts and all his expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    I sent him Facebook message with the link to this thread, fingers crossed

JJJJr mentioned something about starting initiative in regard to Gho Test, he is the man who can make it happen, I dont know know what exactly he had in mind but lets be optimistic and hope it happens sooner rather than later.

We need all Gho fanboys and doubters to come together and apply preassure on Spence,
    I'm only one person and I can't make much of a difference on my own. Other posters have to call in, email and ask. Do whatever they can. The more people that do, the more effective the message is.

In my opinion, something like this shouldn't be very controversial. You're just documenting and showing how well the procedure works. No commentary is even necessary. The results will speak for themselves. Unfortunately, I don't think it will be easy unless people really get behind this and ask for it.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post

I'm only one person and I can't make much of a difference on my own.
    Who says you can't?
    Seems we have already found the second candidate. As you can see, there is already a growing number of 50 grafts test candidates.

Anyway, nice to see another candidate who will see soon with his OWN EYES what he analyzed with photos provided from others. I'm very excited about your and didi's test results.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Who says you can't?
    Seems we have already found the second candidate. As you can see, there is already a growing number of 50 grafts test candidates.

Anyway, nice to see another candidate who will see soon with his OWN EYES what he analyzed with photos provided from others. I'm very excited about your and didi's test results.
    It's precisely because I did the analysis myself and did not hide any results that I know exactly what the the limitations of that analysis were. So let me ask you:

- Do you know what the yield in the recipient area was like for gc or any other HST patient's procedure?
    - Do you know how many of the follicular units transplanted in the recipient area had less hairs or were thinner than the original extractions?

Of course you don't know. So then what's the problem with finding out? According to your favourite formula, with HST, 1+1=2. How can you prove this completely if you're only looking at one side?

Why are so many people afraid of such a simple procedure that will answer all the key questions? Unlike some other posters, I always try to focus on facts, but we have people here who can spend years and years insulting others or discussing useless topics.

I want to see what the true multiplication rate of HST actually is. This is impossible to tell if you only look at the donor.

We know that the ideal multiplication rate for HST is x2. In practice, it will be lower than x2, because of follicles that do not regenerate/yield or regenerate/yield with less hairs. I want to find out what this rate is in practice.

In addition, I would like to see a more detailed analysis on the recipient side, including pictures. Something that will allow a direct comparison with the donor and the grafts that were extracted.

5423456 doesnt need to test recipient, he just 'knows' it works..

unfortunately IM all the evidence suggests that hairs do grow with less hairs and are thinner(HASCI told me they can NOT use transplanted hairs as new donor due to hairs being thinner than original ones)...

JJJJrs

everyone seems to be scared, truly amazing

50 graft test is on Ghos menu so Im sure that he performed many 50 graft tests over last 8 years or so.....meaning he knows what to do, no need to reinvent the wheel

Back of GCs head

Recpnt(HST1 and HST2) + just implanted HST3

I know IM will love these