+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 77 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Gandolf View Post
    You could always call into his weekly show and ask him live on the air.
    Exactly this. Be a man!

I sent him Facebook message with the link to this thread, fingers crossed

JJJJr mentioned something about starting initiative in regard to Gho Test, he is the man who can make it happen, I dont know know what exactly he had in mind but lets be optimistic and hope it happens sooner rather than later.

We need all Gho fanboys and doubters to come together and apply preassure on Spence,
    I wish Iron Man was more proctive but he doesnt seem to see benefits of 50 graft test,

Gc

In meantime can you upload photos of your SIDE and top of your head(birds eye view) so HST enthusiasts can analize it

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

If all 51 grafts grow FULLY in BOTH donor and recipient then we have final proof...
    Sure, and then you will buy it - right? Right.

Hey girl, be glad that such a 50 grafts test procedure doesn’t exist - so as long as something like this doesn’t exist, you can always pretend your empty wallet “I don’t buy it because a 50 grafts test procedure doesn’t exist…blah blah etc etc blah blah…” – so be happy...

By the way, I’m sure they can organize for you a 50 grafts test procedure with everything included like semi-permanent tattoos in the donor and recipient area, a separate Petri-dish for the 50 grafts from the marked area so that you’re even able to take good photos of these grafts etc etc and everything is possible during a normal HST procedure - in simple words, almost exactly the same as Dr. Gho did it with his 5 proof of concept trail subjects.

Ah, I know, you can’t do this; because if they extract far more than 50 grafts during a normal HST procedure – didi’s life would be completely destroyed thereafter...

It sounds like IM doesnt want test to go ahead,
    How come you are the only one who oposes such a brilliant idea?

Did you read my analysis of GCs recipient, average hairs/graft is way to low, there are some concerns..splittin theory is still possible..

people are reporting thin regrowth, Spence also said the same, Gcs results confirmed it...

How do you explain that most of GCs hairs in recipient are 1s when his donor is full of 2s even after 3000 grfts are extracted..?Keep in mind its easier for hasci to extract multi grafts, aparently...

Since you are HST guru, explain to us

It sounds like IM doesnt want test to go ahead,
    How come you are the only one who oposes such a brilliant idea?
    I'm not against this at all - but I can't do this, because there are guys out there who always say "IronMan is HST biased". So I'm not a good candidate - BUT YOU'RE THE PERFECT CANDIDATE ...
    ... as just suggested:

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...8&postcount=13

I have been talkin about elusive 50 grafts test for a while now.
    Yes, that's true - talking. I can even confirm this!

I suggested 17 sngles, 17 doubles and 17 triplets..51 all up, easy as.
    Can you please explain (besides "easy ass"), IN DETAIL...

1) how exactly Dr. Gho extracts SINGLE hair grafts with the HST technique?

2) how many "triplets" do YOU have within an marked 2 - 3 cm² TEST-AREA?

Concerning point 2), we need these details for the analysis of your 50 grafts test procedure soon.

Thanks in advance for detailed answers/explanations.

Now can you answer my old question:
    How do you explain that most of GCs hairs in recipient are 1s when his donor is full of 2s even after 3000 grfts are extracted?
    Explain to us what went wrong
    I'm pretty sure you will find my old answers in this forum again.
    I mean, it's not my intention to explain an complete idiot 100 times the same answer over and over again.

If you have 2-hair grafts placed and only a single hair grew from each, that could mean one of three things:

1.Close to half of what grew in each follicular unit died from the process you had done. Or…
    2.You are Asian and have typical Asian hair densities, which means that there are equal one and two-hair follicular units growing in your native hair. Or…
    3.The doctors just divided the 2-hair grafts to make singles to increase the graft count.

Your answer was 1,

You are saying that in GCs case 65% of HST grafts didnt fully grow? 65% of double grafts become singles?..isnt that alarming statistic?

You are saying that in GCs case 65% of HST grafts didnt fully grow? 65% of double grafts become singles?..isnt that alarming statistic?
    Exactly - that's the reason why you shouldn't buy it (I mean, what you shouldn't buy what you can't buy anyhow). Buy Umar's triples body-hair grafts - and you will definitely get what you want. Goodbye.

Dont change the subject to 4 hair Dr Umar uGraft

Now I got you where I want you,
    Ok, i see, what strikes me with IM is you never talked about this, you seem to avoid discussing some obvious flaws with hst even though you are fully aware of them,
    Is it possible that other part of follicle didnt die in process, but its just growing in donor

Now I see why you trying to undermine our efforts to organize test, you just cant handle the truth