+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

I've got proven bloodwork all my symptoms are related to low DHT + testosterone caused by Fin.. I have my blood work before and after if you don't believe me. But if you chin strokers think i'm "Crazy" then get ****ed.

I've clearly stated in every ****ing post that i was sharing my experience for ****s sake. This forum is full of some absolute ****wits. Do your research and read dumb **** before you go saying that finasteride doesn't have any sides.

and for the record my side effects subsided. God there are so ****wits on here.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeroes View Post
    Your a dickhead..Why would I lie about something like that? So many douchebags on this forum.

Am I being a hypochondriact...no. I'm better now, I clearly stated my experience.

Congratulations it worked for you, but some people get side effects you useless ****.
    When I took vitamin C for the first time (it was about 200 mg), I also "felt" nauzea - a side effect reported in the leaflet. Now I take up to 2 grams a day and I don't feel anything.

Of course, you have low DHT on finasteride. So what? What is your DHT level, by the way? Is it at least on prepubertal level - 10 ng/dl?

Easy mates!

So I don't go on the forum everyday to try not to think about it too much.

I now am definitely sure that something is wrong with my erections as it takes 3 to 4 times longer to get one and even then I am not really hard... I also had my first night without sleep yesterday.

Hard to say that it is 100% the finasteride since I have a lot on my plate recently (at least for the no sleep night) however the ED seems damn real now... I have been off of Fin since 5 or 6 days and only took it for 2 weeks (1mg eod and then 0.5g a day...)

I do believe that there is a part which has nothing to do with the medication but it seems hard at this point to say Fin played no role whatsoever... I will see how it goes and report...

Ok so 8 days off finasteride and my erections are back to normal...

I am now contemplating a very low dosage to re-start: 0.5g mon/wed/fri and monitor myself closely without giving in to panick should I experience the same symptoms...

What do you think?

The only city that matters in Canada. Eh?!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldcha View Post
    Ok so 8 days off finasteride and my erections are back to normal...

I am now contemplating a very low dosage to re-start: 0.5g mon/wed/fri and monitor myself closely without giving in to panick should I experience the same symptoms...

What do you think?
    I think when I took fin, for the first week, I felt a slight numbing and erections werent as hard but at the time, I didn't really give a ****. I just continued and the sides went away. I'm not saying that you should do the same because it might negatively affect you in the long run, it might not; everyone is different. But to say the least, I would to thank the bitches I had prior. If it wasn't for them that made me the angry soul I was starting fin, I would have not continued with the medication if the sides arised.