+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Did anyone try the London clinic?

Hi guys!

I am very curious to know if anyone here has done their HST at Hasci's London clinic?
    How was your experience?
    I am really curious because I am thinking about booking my treatment there for practical reasons. But it's a very big decision for me.

It seems like Hasci flies over a team from Amsterdam with Medical Doctor Deborah Smaal for their London surgeries.
    From what have been able to find on the forum, I only know about user HairMatters that was supposed to have his HST at the London clinic in the end of last year. But since then he has not returned to the forum to report anything, right? A bit strange?

I am also wondering about a practical detail: were you allowed to wear a cap the days after the surgery, or may that be somewhat harmful to the transplanted hair?

Gc83uk who is the user that had the most pics and analysis for hos case did his 3 treatments in London. Also there was another guy called neversaynever who also did it in london.
    As for the Hat, they give you a hat you can wear right post treatment to get to your home or hotel. After that they advice you to wear the hat no sooner than the 4th day post op (op day is considered day 0).

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    Gc83uk who is the user that had the most pics and analysis for hos case did his 3 treatments in London. Also there was another guy called neversaynever who also did it in london.
    As for the Hat, they give you a hat you can wear right post treatment to get to your home or hotel. After that they advice you to wear the hat no sooner than the 4th day post op (op day is considered day 0).
    Thank you!
    Gc83uk and neversaynever, who was the doctor performing your HST:s?

...I guess not many people on this forum has done their HST there then. :/

It was Dr Gho for me, but I know Dr Deborah Smaal also works their occasionally.

I did london. I'd repeat. I'd avoid wearing a hat if you can. and I also had ms small and another woman. If you have ms smaal, you are in very good hands.

When I go to there it would be nice if you could walk around in the city for a little vacation the days after the HST.
    But I guess I can't wear a hat the days after the HST and that I will look pretty damn messed up without one, right?
    I mean, I will obviously have a completely visible shaved head with a scalp full of red dots...

Quote Originally Posted by censur View Post
    When I go to there it would be nice if you could walk around in the city for a little vacation the days after the HST.
    But I guess I can't wear a hat the days after the HST and that I will look pretty damn messed up without one, right?
    I mean, I will obviously have a completely visible shaved head with a scalp full of red dots...
    I wore a hat the day after fue and had full growth - That being said, after about 6 days it just looks like sunburn and HST is supposed to use smaller instruments than FUE so it should be far less visible.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasari View Post
    I wore a hat the day after fue and had full growth - That being said, after about 6 days it just looks like sunburn and HST is supposed to use smaller instruments than FUE so it should be far less visible.
    What you call "sunburn" due to(o) 'dense packing' ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...74&postcount=1

... can turn more often than you think and very very fast into necrosis.

yes you can wear a hat but you have to be careful cause if you press on the grafts they may go deeper inside skin.
    I was very careful and nothing happened.
    I am at my day 4 post op. all grafts are there and i am very happy of what i see.
    I reccomend you dr Smaal. She is a very good surgeon and a nice person.