+ Reply to Thread

Default I'm upset as to how women percieve my MPB

I am young man of 27, and while I've been considered to be boyishly cute etc. both in the past and in now - when I had my full head of hair, and women still "think" and thought I have my hair (aka. when I'm wearing a hat), they are so adoring, complimentary and affectionate toward me.

In my part time job of door to door sales, women unrealising I am half bald treat me with the utmost respect and adoration. Yet the fukcin second ANY woman finds out I've either a receeding hairline, they either (a) lose their respect for me, or (b) show me a cold and cruel indifference.

When the ladies think I'm a younger man at 27 (who essentially in the face looks like a 17 year old).........and with hair would probably pull off the look of a teenage man...............the second they realise I've MPD, I get nothing but cold indifference, and am made to feel like an outcast, rough criminal type etc.

Basically when the ladies aren't aware of my MPD, they are so warm and compassionate..........and yet the second they realise I've MPB, they losE all respect and ANY compassionate feelings they may have had toward me.

I swear to god, when the ladies are unaware of my MPB, they are so warm and affectionate - but the fucckin second they realise I've MPD, they are cold and unaffectionate toward me.

Do any other men face this situation, and if so, how do you cope with it?

i have mpb but i shaved my head and i still get alot of attention when im out , if your ugly and have hair = your still ugly , if your good looking and have no hair = your still good looking , others might disagree

Yeah, bitches are cold. There's a few gems out there, but certainly few and far between.

On the flip side, aren't we all interested in girls with certain looks? Nice tits, cute face, tight ass, certain colored hair, certain colored eyes, certain height, etc, etc.

Both genders are superficial. I have standards when it comes to women's appearance, so I don't know why I shouldn't expect reciprocation.

Beyond that, I still don't think every women is instantly disgusted by you just because you are bald. You're probably just over-analyzing it. If a feeling of self-deprecation sweeps over when you take your hat off, the girl is probably sensing that and getting turned off by that as much, if not more, than the hairloss itself.

Quote Originally Posted by michael l View Post
    i have mpb but i shaved my head and i still get alot of attention when im out , if your ugly and have hair = your still ugly , if your good looking and have no hair = your still good looking , others might disagree
    Simple but effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    I am young man of 27, and while I've been considered to be boyishly cute etc. both in the past and in now - when I had my full head of hair, and women still "think" and thought I have my hair (aka. when I'm wearing a hat), they are so adoring, complimentary and affectionate toward me.

In my part time job of door to door sales, women unrealising I am half bald treat me with the utmost respect and adoration. Yet the fukcin second ANY woman finds out I've either a receeding hairline, they either (a) lose their respect for me, or (b) show me a cold and cruel indifference.

When the ladies think I'm a younger man at 27 (who essentially in the face looks like a 17 year old).........and with hair would probably pull off the look of a teenage man...............the second they realise I've MPD, I get nothing but cold indifference, and am made to feel like an outcast, rough criminal type etc.

Basically when the ladies aren't aware of my MPD, they are so warm and compassionate..........and yet the second they realise I've MPB, they losE all respect and ANY compassionate feelings they may have had toward me.

I swear to god, when the ladies are unaware of my MPB, they are so warm and affectionate - but the fucckin second they realise I've MPD, they are cold and unaffectionate toward me.

Do any other men face this situation, and if so, how do you cope with it?
    What NW are you and what kind of hat you wear?

Hair makes a big difference in how old someone looks. A NW 0 guy that is 35 could pass as being 18 while a NW 3 guy at 20 looks like he is 30 or 40. Yet its a subtle thing that some people wont admit but I see it happen all the time. Everytime I go get my hair cut I hear barbers telling kids they have thick hair and wont go bald or comparing different guys hair. Baldness is a bigger topic than a lot of people admit because a lot of people dont care if they are not losing it.

MPB bring out a massive sense of insecruity and paranoia. Though if you can style your hair in a certain way or just take the punt and shave it, dress nicely and work out, use your personality to reel them in. Not everyone is cold bitter and judgemental.

I'm a NW2.5, though i'm lucky still having thick hair. I've got a hair style which makes my reeceding hairline un-noticable. Women pick up if your insecure if you show a big personality then there going to look at your hair last. I've got a very attractive girlfriend still a decent amount of hair, but i concentrate on other things fitness, fashion sense, I'm not an ugly person by any meens. But if you can do things that make you feel more postive about your image, you have nothing to lose.

Don't stress.

p.s if the women change there oppion of you when you take your hat off, there uptight and extremely insecure themselves. If you can confident they will think you have pulled women like them before.

Quote Originally Posted by michael l View Post
    If you need this drastic comparison to justify being bald. Great.

You presented a false choice.

If you are ugly, being bald is part of it. Whether you like it or not, whether you admit it or not, or whether you do anything about it or not.

You can accept it all you want. Society at large doesnt have to, and wont.

If you have hair, you can still be ugly but having hair isnt going to be one of the reasons why. A full head of hair is attractive. In fact, we spend billions per year on our hair .

So, if you shave your head you will need to compensate in other areas, like a small man who buys a big muscle car.

Or a dunce who works out all the time to make up for it.

Or a pencil dick who spends a lot of cash on women. This sort of thing.

Hope this helps