+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Default My hairloss situation

Some of you don't believe that I'm loosing hair. Well I'm going to prove you guys wrong.

I attached frontal, right temple, Left temple and normal hairstyle picture.

I'm currently on:

Proscar 1.25mg-Every other day

Rogaine- once a day

Folligan spray- every other day

niz 1%- every 3 days

Like I said before, I starter receding late 19 early 20. My first treatment was rogaine at the moment, I wasn't aware of FIN till I was 22. I believe rogaine has help me a bit but FIN was the ultimate medication for me. When I was on rogaine, I was receding but slowly. With fin, it seems it has alter my recession at the moment.

I have comb my hair back, you can totally see the recession. I hate the type of hair that I have, really thick and hard to ****ing comb. On the frontal picture I have highlighted a hair that is under my hairline. I'm good at covering my temple receding hairline but I was better 2 years ago. What is that about, is that were my hairline used to be at or did minox trigger it? I really wished that I had taken before and after pictures when I first started my hair loss regime. The reason why I didn't do it because of the noisy people in my life(ex-gf)

I'm going to make the switch to DUT after I'm done with my proscar in 3 months in hoping my thinning area thickens.

Questions:

What NW am I?

What's up with that hair under my hairline?

The black dots around my hairline and temple, is that possible regrowth area or just minox being a tricky bastard?

Dex89
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-02-22_09-56-52_250.jpg

Size:	97.3 KB
ID:	19535   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-02-22_09-58-41_512.jpg

Size:	93.7 KB
ID:	19536   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-02-22_09-59-06_248.jpg

Size:	94.9 KB
ID:	19538   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20130111_200754.jpg

Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	19539   Click image for larger version

Name:	2013-02-22_09-55-00_559.jpg

Size:	98.4 KB
ID:	19541  

1. Go **** yourself!
    2. You hair is perfect!
    3. Why the **** do you keep it that long? Your body and faceshape is perfect for a buzzed head, and teh thickness of your hair suits a buzzcut!

Honestly the worst you have (from what the pics show) is a slightly maturing hairline.

Having said that, I've heard it said that hair loss isn't visibly perceptible until you've lost 50% density.

Does the hair feel thinner anywhere beyond the hairline/temples? If not, I'd say you're good for now.

dex how old are you?I wont say you are not balding but you are fine for now

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Some recession for sure.

But more concerning is your shitty facial hair and earrings. Lose that shit. You look like a paedophile.
    LOL

Ah this brightened up my Sunday

Your hair looks good, my guy. Lookin' jacked too; keep that up.

Don't worry about Highlander - take his hate for what it is; envy. Dude's an ugly, friendless virgin. Just keep doing you.

Quote Originally Posted by dex89 View Post
    Some of you don't believe that I'm loosing hair. Well I'm going to prove you guys wrong.

I attached frontal, right temple, Left temple and normal hairstyle picture.

I'm currently on:

Proscar 1.25mg-Every other day

Rogaine- once a day

Folligan spray- every other day

niz 1%- every 3 days

Like I said before, I starter receding late 19 early 20. My first treatment was rogaine at the moment, I wasn't aware of FIN till I was 22. I believe rogaine has help me a bit but FIN was the ultimate medication for me. When I was on rogaine, I was receding but slowly. With fin, it seems it has alter my recession at the moment.

I have comb my hair back, you can totally see the recession. I hate the type of hair that I have, really thick and hard to ****ing comb. On the frontal picture I have highlighted a hair that is under my hairline. I'm good at covering my temple receding hairline but I was better 2 years ago. What is that about, is that were my hairline used to be at or did minox trigger it? I really wished that I had taken before and after pictures when I first started my hair loss regime. The reason why I didn't do it because of the noisy people in my life(ex-gf)

I'm going to make the switch to DUT after I'm done with my proscar in 3 months in hoping my thinning area thickens.

Questions:

What NW am I?

What's up with that hair under my hairline?

The black dots around my hairline and temple, is that possible regrowth area or just minox being a tricky bastard?

Dex89
    You look half black, and we know that black people are easily able to pull off the bald look, so why even worry? When it bothers you, just reach out for a razor !

Inactive

Nice hair, dex. It's good that you have caught it early. Let me know if you ever start dut and how it treats you.

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    You look half black, and we know that black people are easily able to pull off the bald look, so why even worry? When it bothers you, just reach out for a razor !
    OR MAYBE HE CAN TREAT IT AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. STOP TRYING TO DRAG US DOWN WITH YOU!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramazan View Post
    1. Go **** yourself!
    2. You hair is perfect!
    3. Why the **** do you keep it that long? Your body and faceshape is perfect for a buzzed head, and teh thickness of your hair suits a buzzcut!
    I am planning on buzzing the hair but later on, I havent had my hair this long since 2010. I'm letting grow out for some hot chick that I've met.
    Quote Originally Posted by stratofortress View Post
    Honestly the worst you have (from what the pics show) is a slightly maturing hairline.

Having said that, I've heard it said that hair loss isn't visibly perceptible until you've lost 50% density.

Does the hair feel thinner anywhere beyond the hairline/temples? If not, I'd say you're good for now.
    My temples do feel thinner then it was a year ago.

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    dex how old are you?I wont say you are not balding but you are fine for now
    I'm 23 about to turn 24 in a couple of months
    Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Some recession for sure.

But more concerning is your shitty facial hair and earrings. Lose that shit. You look like a paedophile.
    Haha thanks for the fashion tip but go **** yourself
    Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Your hair looks good, my guy. Lookin' jacked too; keep that up.

Don't worry about Highlander - take his hate for what it is; envy. Dude's an ugly, friendless virgin. Just keep doing you.
    Thanks for the support BigThinker.
    Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    lol I'm half black from the waist down I'll most likely end up buzzing my hair but for now I'm good at covering recession, no one has notice it so far.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Nice hair, dex. It's good that you have caught it early. Let me know if you ever start dut and how it treats you.

OR MAYBE HE CAN TREAT IT AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. STOP TRYING TO DRAG US DOWN WITH YOU!!!!!!
    Thanks Aames, I'll be starting DUT once I'm done with my proscar but will keep everyone posted with before and after pics.

Thanks for the support guys

Really good. Looks fantastic Dex.