+ Reply to Thread

Thread: What is this?

Default What is this?

WELCOME TO THE HAIR SCIENCE INSTITUTE

"The Hair Science Institute is an institute for advanced hair transplantation and hair multiplication.
    We distinguish ourselves from other clinics through our unique hair transplantation technique:

HaarStamcel Transplantatie® (Hair Stem Cell Transplantation)

HaarStamcel Transplantatie® is a procedure developed and patented by the Hair Science Institute: it can only be performed by our clinics in Amsterdam, Maastricht, London and Vienna. HaarStamcel Transplantatie® doesn’t actually involve hair transplantation but rather hair multiplication.

In HaarStamcel Transplantatie®, your own hairs produce new hairs. Exactly where you want them. No scarring, no pain, no long recovery period... and you don’t lose a single hair!
    Thanks to the precision, the fast healing and the natural-looking results, HaarStamcel Transplantatie® is the only method that is suitable for all treatment areas, including the face.

This website presents as complete a picture as possible of the Hair Science Institute and its unique treatment method. If you still have any questions, please call or e-mail us at your earliest convenience. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have."

http://www.hasci.com/homepage.aspx

-----------------

Guys, what is this stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    It is a very refined hair transplantation technique in which part only of the follicle is extracted and transplanted in bald skin. The extraction site generally regenerates since the follicle removal is partial.

Why don't you start with one of the many discussions running here? For example this one?

Quote Originally Posted by One View Post
    WELCOME TO THE HAIR SCIENCE INSTITUTE

"The Hair Science Institute is an institute for advanced hair transplantation and hair multiplication.
    We distinguish ourselves from other clinics through our unique hair transplantation technique:

HaarStamcel Transplantatie® (Hair Stem Cell Transplantation)

HaarStamcel Transplantatie® is a procedure developed and patented by the Hair Science Institute: it can only be performed by our clinics in Amsterdam, Maastricht, London and Vienna. HaarStamcel Transplantatie® doesn’t actually involve hair transplantation but rather hair multiplication.

In HaarStamcel Transplantatie®, your own hairs produce new hairs. Exactly where you want them. No scarring, no pain, no long recovery period... and you don’t lose a single hair!
    Thanks to the precision, the fast healing and the natural-looking results, HaarStamcel Transplantatie® is the only method that is suitable for all treatment areas, including the face.

This website presents as complete a picture as possible of the Hair Science Institute and its unique treatment method. If you still have any questions, please call or e-mail us at your earliest convenience. We would be happy to answer any questions you may have."

http://www.hasci.com/homepage.aspx

-----------------

Search Dr. Gho!

Winston
    As stated before, BTT intends to fully comply with Dr. Gho's request to discourage and moderate inappropriate, inaccurate, disparaging, intentionally argumentative and defamatory commentary related to discussions, concerning HST, his colleagues, and/or other available hair restoration techniques (FUE/FUT) in relation to HST or Dr. Coen Gho himself.

Also, in direct response to Dr. Gho's request, all baseless and false accusations or disruptive posts on both HST related threads and non Gho/HST threads will no longer be hosted on baldtruthtalk.com '

WTH is this Winston? Closing threads for no reason, this forum is becoming HS#2,
    you saw what happened to HS forum, nobody is posting there anymore bc of heavy moderation and censorship.

If we are only supposed to say nice and good things abot certain Dr then what is the point having this forums and discussions, freedom of speach is non existent

Is there any unmoderaded forum that actually respects fredom of speach and isnt influenced by Drs? HLHlp maybe, used to be unmoderated?

HS, HRn and now BTT forums are nothing but billboards used to promote doctors

it is a sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Winston
    As stated before, BTT intends to fully comply with Dr. Gho's request to discourage and moderate inappropriate, inaccurate, disparaging, intentionally argumentative and defamatory commentary related to discussions, concerning HST, his colleagues, and/or other available hair restoration techniques (FUE/FUT) in relation to HST or Dr. Coen Gho himself.

Also, in direct response to Dr. Gho's request, all baseless and false accusations or disruptive posts on both HST related threads and non Gho/HST threads will no longer be hosted on baldtruthtalk.com '

WTH is this Winston?
    He is the guy who is observing the rules and to keep up the good relationship between Spencer Kobren and Dr. Coen Gho - as for example ...
    Joe: Well his technology can help a person like me and thousands of others who have a very depleted donor through the prior surgery that would be a perfect candidate for someone like him to help.

Kobren: Say that again I’m sorry.

Joe: Someone like myself who suffers from a depleted donor area, I would be a perfect candidate for something like that.

Kobren: Ya I mean, but anyone is a perfect candidate for something like that. Imagine if I could go in and eventually, and he is doing relatively small sessions, but if he can get to the point where he is doing 4000 grafts, safely with his, you know, his method, and the claims that he is making as far as follicle regeneration, and do 2 passes of that, you know, in 2 to 3 years, and then have your donor area regenerated and still have more for future loss, it would be absolutely incredible, people would be getting hair transplants left and right, the major issue with hair transplantation would he solved, except for, you know, possible complications, possible scarring, even with, you know Dr. Gho’s technique, people claiming there is no scarring, there is microscopic scarring, microscopic fibrotic tissue that is being developed every time you score the skin, no matter what somebody says, now, how much is that going to effect the future of harvesting those follicles that may be regenerating? Will it be more difficult, will those follicles eventually, even if they are extracted and reimplanted, will they grow as robustly as they might have if they weren’t initially transected? You know what I’m saying Joe?

Joe: I understand that. You are being very scientific tonight.

Kobren: I don’t mean to be, I’m not trying to be scientific, I’m just trying to be logical you now, so…

Joe: Well just tell him when you speak with him he is a quasi that he got a lot of publicity from (incoherent)

Kobren: You know what, I really, I don’t know if I would want you to be a guinea pig, listen, there has been mixed results with Dr. Gho’s hair transplant work. I will tell you that the work that I’ve seen of late has been nice, very clean, FUE work. Don’t get mad at me guys when I say FUE, because basically what he is doing is a form of Follicular Unit Extraction, so, you know the results looks clean, but minimal, you know what I’m saying? And a lot of the guys, including the celebrities that he is doing surgery on, when you see them in real world situations, when they are not, you know, prepared to be on camera, uhhh, their hairlines look OK, but, you know, very thin for someone who went through a procedure. Usually when a 2000 graft procedure from a traditional strip or a good FUE surgeon, you are gonna see a more substantial result. At least from what I’ve seen, and I don’t know if it’s just the way that Dr Gho placed the grafts, but I will give him credit, he has come a long way, I think his work is very clean, and it is as good as many, many of the great guys in the field as far as you know, naturalness, so, whatever Dr. Gho is doing, he is evolving his practice a great deal in the last 5 or 6 years, I mean I think he has come a long way, that is not to say he was horrible before, I just think that he is open to evolving his technique and he is learning. So I don’t think anyone who goes is going to have a bad hair transplant, I just don’t know if you know if you only have a certain amount of money to spend and you are young and you really want to enjoy your life now, you know, maybe it would be a good idea to a Hasson and Wong or a Rahal or a Benstein or a Ron Shapiro or a Steve gabel or a Scott Alexander or somebody to have a procedure and then you can always have time to go to Dr. Gho cause you are still going to have plenty of donor hair that can be regenerated if he is regenerating donor hair and have a procedure later on to kinda fill in the gaps. You know, that is how I see it, there is nothing wrong with kinda doing a hybrid, especially if you wanna live your life now and enjoy it. Cause I see these guys that only have 1500 grafts a shot, 2000 grafts a shot, and then have to wait a year between each procedure, so by the time to get 4000 grafts, with healing, it is going to be like 4 years. I mean it just seems like a long time in a young person’s life to wait for a result and to hope that they are actually getting scalp regeneration. Anyway I’m going off on a rant, let me take a break guys.

I can't remember the details anymore, but was this part of Spencer's radio show before or after Dr. Gho's written request (see Winston's short version) to Spencer Kobren? I mean, if it was thereafter - Spencer Kobren is breaking EVERY by Winston mentioned rule ...

Edit:
    I forgot the most important part...
    Personally, and that's just my personal opinion - I give a shit about Kobren/Gho's good relationship.

Dear HASCI,

I was listening to a radio show, where your clinic was featured, and I am interested in the FUE procedure by Dr. Gho...
    Preferably the version with the microscopic scarring...