Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default GCs donor pic 24 days after 3000 grafts-donor density

As you can see theres difference in density of hair on the left side of pic where grafts were taken from and density to the right where theres no grafts taken

I cant see 'scars' but its obvious that harvested area looks depleted compared to non harvested area.

this picture is taken on day 24 of last procedure;
    3000 grafts extracted;

if we know that most hairs already regenerated as they regenerate within first 2-3 weeks then its safe to say that harvested area wont get any or much thicker....

Looking at that picture you can clearly see difference in denisty, look at spacing and big gaps,

The problem is permanent safe area is so small like IM said 2.5 cm x 27 cm its about 70 cm2 area...4900 follicular units grows there, now you take 3000 out of there with 80% regeneration, 20% dont regenerate at all, 40% regrow as thinner or with less hairs then you get what we see in the photo

Still... It's the best FUE in town!!!

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

As you can see theres difference in density of hair on the left side of pic where grafts were taken from and density to the right where theres no grafts taken

I cant see 'scars' but its obvious that harvested area looks depleted compared to non harvested area.

this picture is taken on day 24 of last procedure;
    3000 grafts extracted;

if we know that most hairs already regenerated as they regenerate within first 2-3 weeks then its safe to say that harvested area wont get any or much thicker....

Looking at that picture you can clearly see difference in denisty, look at spacing and big gaps,

The problem is permanent safe area is so small like IM said 2.5 cm x 27 cm its about 70 cm2 area...4900 follicular units grows there, now you take 3000 out of there with 80% regeneration, 20% dont regenerate at all, 40% regrow as thinner or with less hairs then you get what we see in the photo

Cheers for this - glad some evidence is coming out that proves Gho is NOT all encompassing. There are downsides like everything else in particular thin donor regeneration.

Im actually surprised by this picture and how bad harvested area looks compared to non harvested. GC has been told by other FUE clinics that he can have 2000 FUE grafts, that would mean he could have 10 000 HST grafts before he really lose 2000 in donor(20&#37...BUT I cant imagine him having another 7 000 grafts taken out of donor area, it already looks like he needs to stop taking grafts around his ears, I dont know what his donor area at the back look like, but sides are done or almost done.

GC
    Can you put up some good quality photos of your sides(at right 90 degree angle so we can make better comparison of hrvested and non harvesrted areas) and back buzzed
    to zero.

Are we waiting for more regeneration to occur or what we see in day-24 is about it?

At 85% regeneration and 3000 grafts he should have lost 450 grafts. Picture looks like that just could be right, doesn't it ?

How many grafts are missing in the picture ? I'd guess about 15-20 ? I could easily select at least another 15-20 before I'd say he'd really have to stop, by then he had 6000 grafts, 3x more the other clinics said he could have. Possibly he even could get more.

How many grafts are missing in the picture ? I'd guess about 15-20 ?

Just take a look at black rectangles and compare them to RED rectangle, theres about 13-14 FUs in red(virgin area, thats how GCs donor looked like before he started with HSTs), ...you can see some of black rectangles are badly depleted,
    how about the one next to IMs number 12, there are only 3 FUs growing..and it should be 13......too many gaps, spaces between hairs
    it simply does not look like 80% regeneration

Did Gho maybe overharvest the area?

Hehe that analysis is far from valid, Didi. You're using the same rectangular shape while you're 'forgetting' about the curve of the head.

Besides, you're comparing the worst part of the donor to the best part of his safe zone (if you'd move the red shape up, it would look a lot different). That's not fair either.

moving red shape anywhere wouldnt change much, his untouched area is consistent and growth is even..its true i picked the worst areas of donor but theres so many crap areas of donor, even the best ones are still shit compared ...but i could have picked even better virgin area with few more hairs...

Ok curve of his head ...hmm. thats why I asked GC to upload 90 degree angle photo of his sides....

it does not look good so far