+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Anything comparable to this (gc83uk or ironman)

Hey guys. I do actually believe that Gho is kicking ass.

HOWEVER. Can you guys please put up photos that show this kind of cosmetic front facing recovery.

While the extreme close ups of both your heads are great it certainly doesn't show me how people actually look 6 - 12 months down the track.

I know that there are all sorts of Gho celebrity shots in the wild BUT I would like to see you guys (fellow members of this forum - my balding brothers) provide the same quality forward and side facing images like this. If you want to blur out your faces you can - I'm only interested in cosmetic improvements by members on this forum.

You'd be helping us all.

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=11431

gc, Iron_Man, and c5000 all had their procedures 1-2 months ago and most of the grafts have been shed. So I don't think there's much to see now from them but the results in the months ahead will be interesting.

A few posters had their procedure last spring that I can remember (cannonball, needhairasap, neversaynever, aim4hair, damielmillo) but haven't updated yet at this point. Not sure how comfortable they are sharing but it would be nice to hear from them.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    gc, Iron_Man, and c5000 all had their procedures 1-2 months ago and most of the grafts have been shed. So I don't think there's much to see now from them but the results in the months ahead will be interesting.

A few posters had their procedure last spring that I can remember (cannonball, needhairasap, neversaynever, aim4hair, damielmillo) but haven't updated yet at this point. Not sure how comfortable they are sharing but it would be nice to hear from them.
    Well if we don't get these kinds of shots from community members its all bull shit if you ask me. Especially if we can blur faces.

Bump! I'm keen but not $10K keen just yet :P

That's quite a horrible before-after comparison. Before he has dry hair, after he has stuff in it, most probably concealer as well. Bottom 2 pictures: before they pull his hair back, after picture combed forward. I'm not impressed and these are what, almost 5k grafts ?

Anyway, surely would love to see some more hasci results myself too ... There are a few on the net, like "Nijmegen2" on the Dutchboards, you can see his albums here: http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/member.php?u=9048

Arashi...we can't see those unless we are a member..could you just post the photos straight to this thread please. Thanks brother!

ALSO, gc, Iron_Man, and c5000....we would all love to see your end results in a few months...please don't be so excited and satisfied with your results that you forget to share with all of us here on TBT!!!

Thanks brothers!

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi View Post
    That's quite a horrible before-after comparison. Before he has dry hair, after he has stuff in it, most probably concealer as well. Bottom 2 pictures: before they pull his hair back, after picture combed forward. I'm not impressed and these are what, almost 5k grafts ?

Anyway, surely would love to see some more hasci results myself too ... There are a few on the net, like "Nijmegen2" on the Dutchboards, you can see his albums here: http://www.haarweb.nl/forum/member.php?u=9048
    Still its what I want to see!

Whether that particular person has concealer on or not it still illustrates the type of before and after shots I want to see.

The person in that image has exactly the type of temple recovery I'd like - so show us the good pics or bugger off!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwi View Post
    Still its what I want to see!

Whether that particular person has concealer on or not it still illustrates the type of before and after shots I want to see.

The person in that image has exactly the type of temple recovery I'd like - so show us the good pics or bugger off!
    LOL. It's really the worst before-after comparison there is. It's a great example of how clinics manipulate their results. Before: dry hair, after concealer. Before ugly yellow skin tone, after warm skin tone. Before sad look, after happy look. Before closed mouth, after smile. Before sides pulled back. After sides combed forward.

It's of course ok if you dig this. But to me, it's just an example of a clinic I would NEVER have operate on me. If they feel they have to do stuff like this to attract customers instead of showing a fair comparison, then they're just not my cup of tea.

At least Gho shows honest & fair comparisons on their website. Also keep in mind this guy had 5k grafts, while Gho usually only does small procedures.