+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    Which you certainly don't need just maintain style well and it won't make a difference.
    I want a NW0 that I can style in any way that I want. I do not want to be locked into doing a Scorpion helmet-mode. Also, I KNOW I have mpb. Brother, father, both grandfathers, and all uncles are bald. Not having mpb would be the equivalent of hitting the lottery.

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    I want a NW0 that I can style in any way that I want. I do not want to be locked into doing a Scorpion helmet-mode. Also, I KNOW I have mpb. Brother, father, both grandfathers, and all uncles are bald. Not having mpb would be the equivalent of hitting the lottery.
    nw1 is better than nw0

This thread is the pinnacle of trolling.

Taking fin is one thing, but Dut? You're literally insane.
    You'll probably be one of those guys who denies he has side effects too, even to himself.
    In a year you could be naked in bed with kate upton and probably not get it up.

Have fun with that, buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    This thread is the pinnacle of trolling.

Taking fin is one thing, but Dut? You're literally insane.
    You'll probably be one of those guys who denies he has side effects too, even to himself.
    In a year you could be naked in bed with kate upton and probably not get it up.

Have fun with that, buddy.
    I am on dut and fin both right now

Aames, your hair looks good, but I think I see your point of concern. People told me I was crazy to think my hair was thinning but when it's your hair that you wash, style, comb every day....you just know when something isn't right.
    Good luck!

i once couldnt get it up with kate upton due to drugs,funny eh?

Aames,is it a life like that worthy i mean if you look at all the treatments you take,you spend all your day with you and your hair.How old are you?

I do understand why you are doing it.

I am guessing are hoping to stop it happening before it can happen as you want to maintain a strong, youthful hairline through out your younger years in life. They do say that prevention is better than cure.

However, Dutasteride is very strong stuff.

Hey bro, just take pics in VERY bright lighting to prove your point. Bright lighting normal hides all the little hairs that make your hair appear darker and fuller.

I remember a few years ago I told my barber that my hair looks like it's thinner than before around the temples and I think I'm probably going bald. I had so much thick densely packed hair that he looked at me in a funny way and said 'you must be joking, your hair is fine.. I can't tell you're losing hair'. Another barber said 'oh that's normal for men, it's just you're getting a mature hairline'.

The hair on the edges of my temple were starting to go back similar to yours. Deep down I knew that I was inevitable going to bald since all the males in my family tree start balding in their late 20s. Bottom line is nobody knows your hair more than you.

I wish I would have done something about it a few years ago to maintain that super dense NW0 look. I was naive to trust a barber, but I thought they were the 'hair experts' lol. Do what you think is best, because once you start losing a lot of ground you'll wish you did something about it earlier.

Have you got any pictures of your hair z06guy currently?

i think most guys on this forum would be happy to have hair as thick as yours , i know i would be , your just wasting money on medication that you dont need

Quote Originally Posted by michael l View Post
    i think most guys on this forum would be happy to have hair as thick as yours , i know i would be , your just wasting money on medication that you dont need
    He knows and posted his pics for this very reason. To get some validation and some attention.