+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Country/ countries with cheapest hair transplants

Anybody have an inkling as to what would be the cheapest country/ countries to get a hair transplant of good quality in? Helpful links appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Anybody have an inkling as to what would be the cheapest country/ countries to get a hair transplant of good quality in? Helpful links appreciated.
    I think you should reverse your focus and find the best surgeons possible and then compare them to each other. I know how it is, when you are desperate and want a solution that can solve

your hair loss, with a limited budget. Take your time to search the marked, talk to different doctors, see real life patient results. use the forum to get get additional info, but most important listen

to the bald truth before you do anything, it will guide you to do what is right for you. You can call the program and get some advice from Spencer, based on you hair loss situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger norwood's View Post
    I think you should reverse your focus and find the best surgeons possible and then compare them to each other. I know how it is, when you are desperate and want a solution that can solve

your hair loss, with a limited budget. Take your time to search the marked, talk to different doctors, see real life patient results. use the forum to get get additional info, but most important listen

to the bald truth before you do anything, it will guide you to do what is right for you. You can call the program and get some advice from Spencer, based on you hair loss situation.
    I think SriLanka, India and Pakistan etc, these countries have really cheap hair transplants and good quality too!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    I think SriLanka, India and Pakistan etc, these countries have really cheap hair transplants and good quality too!
    Utter tripe.

You'll get better results from a real surgeon doing say, 1000 grafts than from a quack in turkey, india or pakistan doing 4000 for the same price.
    Plus you won't waste precious donar hair.

Anyone who goes abroad for a cheap hair transplant is A MORON.

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    Utter tripe.

You'll get better results from a real surgeon doing say, 1000 grafts than from a quack in turkey, india or pakistan doing 4000 for the same price.
    Plus you won't waste precious donar hair.

Anyone who goes abroad for a cheap hair transplant is A MORON.
    Even though price should never be first priority, I think it is a rude generalization

to assume that all doctors from these countries are quack's. Even in USA and

the UK you see doctors with poor standard and low morale. Again, it alls comes

down to doing your research before considering any options at all.

Could someone provide links to cheap transplant clinics around Europe. Also does anybody reckon that one euro per hair graft is possible?

Doctor Representative 35YrsAfter's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dav7 View Post
    Taking into consideration the number of repair patients Dr. Cole sees every week, bargain hunting for a hair restoration physician is an extremely bad idea.

-35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office.

Quote Originally Posted by 35YrsAfter View Post
    Taking into consideration the number of repair patients Dr. Cole sees every week, bargain hunting for a hair restoration physician is an extremely bad idea.

-35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office.
    I'm not looking for a Doctor Cole - what's this about . Also just wondering why you think a cheap hair transplant in a country like Turkey is bad?

you want top surgeon at cheapest price

dr tejinder bhatti, india, look him up

Dr. De Reys in Belgium has a very solid reputation, with a great deal of experience and is very reasonably priced. 3,000 FUE grafts for €7,000 works out at €2.33 per graft.

I'm actually meeting him next week myself. (I'm blitzing Belgium for a few days and consulting with Feriduni, Bisanga, De Reys and Mwamba!