Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Dav7
    • Feb 2013

Country/ countries with cheapest hair transplants

Anybody have an inkling as to what would be the cheapest country/ countries to get a hair transplant of good quality in? Helpful links appreciated.
  • Tiger norwood's
    • Jul 2012

Originally posted by Dav7
    Anybody have an inkling as to what would be the cheapest country/ countries to get a hair transplant of good quality in? Helpful links appreciated.
    I think you should reverse your focus and find the best surgeons possible and then compare them to each other. I know how it is, when you are desperate and want a solution that can solve

your hair loss, with a limited budget. Take your time to search the marked, talk to different doctors, see real life patient results. use the forum to get get additional info, but most important listen

to the bald truth before you do anything, it will guide you to do what is right for you. You can call the program and get some advice from Spencer, based on you hair loss situation.

Comment

• baldozer
      • Oct 2012

Originally posted by Tiger norwood's
      I think you should reverse your focus and find the best surgeons possible and then compare them to each other. I know how it is, when you are desperate and want a solution that can solve

your hair loss, with a limited budget. Take your time to search the marked, talk to different doctors, see real life patient results. use the forum to get get additional info, but most important listen

to the bald truth before you do anything, it will guide you to do what is right for you. You can call the program and get some advice from Spencer, based on you hair loss situation.
      I think SriLanka, India and Pakistan etc, these countries have really cheap hair transplants and good quality too!

Comment

• itsmyhairs
        • Dec 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
        I think SriLanka, India and Pakistan etc, these countries have really cheap hair transplants and good quality too!
        Utter tripe.

You'll get better results from a real surgeon doing say, 1000 grafts than from a quack in turkey, india or pakistan doing 4000 for the same price.
        Plus you won't waste precious donar hair.

Anyone who goes abroad for a cheap hair transplant is A MORON.

Comment

• Tiger norwood's
          • Jul 2012

Originally posted by itsmyhairs
          Utter tripe.

You'll get better results from a real surgeon doing say, 1000 grafts than from a quack in turkey, india or pakistan doing 4000 for the same price.
          Plus you won't waste precious donar hair.

Anyone who goes abroad for a cheap hair transplant is A MORON.
          Even though price should never be first priority, I think it is a rude generalization

to assume that all doctors from these countries are quack's. Even in USA and

the UK you see doctors with poor standard and low morale. Again, it alls comes

down to doing your research before considering any options at all.

Comment

• Dav7
            • Feb 2013

Could someone provide links to cheap transplant clinics around Europe. Also does anybody reckon that one euro per hair graft is possible?

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
              Doctor Representative
              • Aug 2012

Taking into consideration the number of repair patients Dr. Cole sees every week, bargain hunting for a hair restoration physician is an extremely bad idea.

-35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office.

Comment

• Dav7
                • Feb 2013

Originally posted by 35YrsAfter
                Taking into consideration the number of repair patients Dr. Cole sees every week, bargain hunting for a hair restoration physician is an extremely bad idea.

-35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office.
                I'm not looking for a Doctor Cole - what's this about . Also just wondering why you think a cheap hair transplant in a country like Turkey is bad?

Comment

• didi
                  • Nov 2011

you want top surgeon at cheapest price

dr tejinder bhatti, india, look him up

Comment

• JohnnyDrama
                    • Dec 2012

Dr. De Reys in Belgium has a very solid reputation, with a great deal of experience and is very reasonably priced. 3,000 FUE grafts for €7,000 works out at €2.33 per graft.

I'm actually meeting him next week myself. (I'm blitzing Belgium for a few days and consulting with Feriduni, Bisanga, De Reys and Mwamba!

Comment

• 35YrsAfter
                      Doctor Representative
                      • Aug 2012

I'm not looking for a Doctor Cole - what's this about . Also just wondering why you think a cheap hair transplant in a country like Turkey is bad?
                      There are many ways to make a hair transplant look like a hair transplant. No man wants people staring at their hairline trying to figure out what happened. Nearly every surgery day at Dr. Cole's office, we see patients in for repair. Here is the short list of things that commonly go wrong with a hair transplant:

1.) Hairline placed too low. As the patient continues to lose hair, he ends up with an unnatural "island" of hair across his forehead.

2.) Pitting... Grafts placed too deep.

3.) Tenting... Looks like hair growing from small bumps in the scalp.

4.) Wrong hair direction in the recipient area. We had a patient in last month for repair whose entire hair transplant was placed perpendicular.

5.) Two and even three hair follicular units placed on the hairline. Does not look natural and draws attention to the hairline.

6.) Excessive scarring in the recipient and donor areas.

See photo of today's hair transplant repair patient. This is a pre-op photo:

35YrsAfter works at Dr. Cole's office
                      Attached Files

Comment

• thinkingaboutit
                        • Sep 2012

To answer your question, I had mine done in Turkey. Compared to the prices in the UK it was shockingly cheap. So when it's cheap you always think bad. However, this is not always so. It's just cheaper labour out there. I am sure there are cheaper places than Turkey. I heard some people mention Eastern Europe countries. I don't know what the right answer is. Whether it's the most expensive, or the most famous. All I know is that everyone needs to do their own research and do what's best for them.

I will tell you what. I have met some really nice people on this forum with good knowledge. I pop in to this forum once in a while. I don't see those guys much. I asked most my questions here. I had very little knowledge on the subject at the time. Even know I have limited knowledge. But I understood the procedure and the pro's and con's.

Comment

• baldozer
                          • Oct 2012

Originally posted by thinkingaboutit
                          To answer your question, I had mine done in Turkey. Compared to the prices in the UK it was shockingly cheap. So when it's cheap you always think bad. However, this is not always so. It's just cheaper labour out there. I am sure there are cheaper places than Turkey. I heard some people mention Eastern Europe countries. I don't know what the right answer is. Whether it's the most expensive, or the most famous. All I know is that everyone needs to do their own research and do what's best for them.

I will tell you what. I have met some really nice people on this forum with good knowledge. I pop in to this forum once in a while. I don't see those guys much. I asked most my questions here. I had very little knowledge on the subject at the time. Even know I have limited knowledge. But I understood the procedure and the pro's and con's.
                          Can you tell us the clinic from where you got your HT and how much was the price?

Comment

• thinkingaboutit
                            • Sep 2012

Originally posted by baldozer
                            Can you tell us the clinic from where you got your HT and how much was the price?
                            I am happy to give you the price etc. and the clinic. However, I must stress I am NOT recommending any organisation to anyone. So far 5 months in I am happy with the result. I will need a second session after a year as I need a total of 5,500 grafts (roughly). After a year or so I would be comfortable about saying or recommending them. It is way too early for me to be recommending them or anyone else.

Anyway, I used Beauty Travel 24. The actual hospital is actually owned by big German healthcare company. The hospital was like a 5 star hotel. I did not actually stay at their accommodation because I took my 4 year old daughter with me and my wife (made a short holiday out of it), and they could not accomodate kids that young kids because of insurance reasons, so I stayed in a private hotel. I had 3,400 grafts done in one long day. I paid 2,350 Euros, which worked out to be I think about £1,800, it included accommodation, and a driver to take me from airport and back plus to hospital.

This the link for their prices: http://www.beautytravels24.com/hair-...sts-prices.php

I stress again, you need to do your own research and I am not going to recommend this company or any other company. I can only tell you my own experience. I am sure they have done good FUE as well as some bad ones, like any company.

Good luck.

Comment

• baldozer
                              • Oct 2012

Originally posted by thinkingaboutit
                              I am happy to give you the price etc. and the clinic. However, I must stress I am NOT recommending any organisation to anyone. So far 5 months in I am happy with the result. I will need a second session after a year as I need a total of 5,500 grafts (roughly). After a year or so I would be comfortable about saying or recommending them. It is way too early for me to be recommending them or anyone else.

Anyway, I used Beauty Travel 24. The actual hospital is actually owned by big German healthcare company. The hospital was like a 5 star hotel. I did not actually stay at their accommodation because I took my 4 year old daughter with me and my wife (made a short holiday out of it), and they could not accomodate kids that young kids because of insurance reasons, so I stayed in a private hotel. I had 3,400 grafts done in one long day. I paid 2,350 Euros, which worked out to be I think about £1,800, it included accommodation, and a driver to take me from airport and back plus to hospital.

This the link for their prices: http://www.beautytravels24.com/hair-...sts-prices.php

I stress again, you need to do your own research and I am not going to recommend this company or any other company. I can only tell you my own experience. I am sure they have done good FUE as well as some bad ones, like any company.

Good luck.
                              Thanks for the info, and Vow, that is dirt cheap indeed. Hope you have great results.

Comment

Working...