Youtube video: Getting wig fitted experiment - opinons?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • NotBelievingIt
    • Oct 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
    How often do you have to maintain a system? Every 2 weeks?
    No, its usually ever 2-3 months. The hair is generally real and therefore without a nourishment system it needs to be replaced. The great thing about that then is that you can actually try out new hair styles.

Comment

• Tracy C
      • Sep 2011

Originally posted by BoSox
      How often do you have to maintain a system? Every 2 weeks?
      Honestly, you do not need a hair system. However, with care they can last several months depending on how often you wear them. When I was wearing hair, I did not wear every day and I took really good care of them. So my prosthetic hair lasted a good long time. The key is condition, condition and condition. Hahaha

I will start wearing prosthetic hair again once I get a job. But I will not be wearing it ever day. Mostly on weekends and special occasions.

Comment

• hellouser
        • May 2012

Originally posted by NotBelievingIt
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5CWCK9Jlu3Y

Is a WAY better toupee cut in and showing.
        That was the most depressing thing I've seen all year. I almost wish I hadn't watched the video, mainly because its pretty fvcking revolting to think that in 2013 there still isn't a cure for baldness but next year greying hair *will* be cured.

I fvcking despise this god damn disease.

Comment

• Westonci
          • Feb 2010

Originally posted by hellouser
          That was the most depressing thing I've seen all year. I almost wish I hadn't watched the video, mainly because its pretty fvcking revolting to think that in 2013 there still isn't a cure for baldness but next year greying hair *will* be cured.

I fvcking despise this god damn disease.
          Woah, wear did you hear that grey hair is gonna be cured?

Comment

• Notcoolanymore
            • Jun 2013

Originally posted by hellouser
            That was the most depressing thing I've seen all year. I almost wish I hadn't watched the video, mainly because its pretty ****ing revolting to think that in 2013 there still isn't a cure for baldness but next year greying hair *will* be cured.

I ****ing despise this god damn disease.
            That's cool that greying hair will be cured so the hair left on the sides and back of our heads can look good.

Comment

Working...