+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by clarence View Post
    That's the kind of answer I was looking for, thank you; you don't extract stem cells. You extract tissue containing the stem cells, if you do one of the following; HST, FUE, FUT, skin transplant or a good old Sioux scalping ritual. If I am wrong, you may correct me... but in any case I'm beginning to think that Dr. Nigam is making a big deal of it out of some really trivial difference.
    I think Nigram's point is exactly what you're stating above, the difference is trivial - they're all moving stem cells from A to B. Gho's marketed his technique as a stem cell treatment, and it can very well be called that, but if that's the case, then any hair transplantation technique is by default a form of stem cell treatment.

And i believe what Nigram was referring to about Gho when he mentioned him not extracting stem cells was that he (Gho) does not isolate stem cells from the follicle, put them in a culture, multiply them and then inject them into the scalp.

Fraud or not, I believe the weight is on the word "extracted". You don't extract stem cells in a FUT or a skin transplant - you extract follicular units or you extract skin, regardless of what stem cells will be included in the extracted tissue. Or, according to Nigam, you don't extract stem cells in a HST - you extract... what exactly?
    Try to google this part ...

"Although they transplant longitudinal partial follicular units, the main object is to transplant sufficient follicular stem cells to regenerate hair growth in the recipient area. Therefore, they named this technique "Hair Stemcell Transplantation®"."

...and report where (location) Dr. Gho presented these words/formulation.

In the next step, try to find out ...

http://www.hasci.com/uploads/downloa...82.17may04.pdf

... what was that study for.

Thereafter, perhaps you know more than incompetent indiviuals like Dr. Nigam.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I think Nigram's point is exactly what you're stating above, the difference is trivial - they're all moving stem cells from A to B. Gho's marketed his technique as a stem cell treatment, and it can very well be called that, but if that's the case, then any hair transplantation technique is by default a form of stem cell treatment.

And i believe what Nigram was referring to about Gho when he mentioned him not extracting stem cells was that he (Gho) does not isolate stem cells from the follicle, put them in a culture, multiply them and then inject them into the scalp.
    Dr. Nigam is really just thinking in absolute terms, but Dr. Gho's choice of designation kinda gets validity, when you call it "stem cell transplantation" relative to the other procedures I mentioned. How much of what is extracted is composed of stem cells, and how much of it is composed of other kind of tissue? rhetorical question; no need to answer that.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Try to google this part ...

"Although they transplant longitudinal partial follicular units, the main object is to transplant sufficient follicular stem cells to regenerate hair growth in the recipient area. Therefore, they named this technique "Hair Stemcell Transplantation®"."

...and report where (location) Dr. Gho presented these words/formulation.
    Location? Recipient area! Nigam's answer: donor area. That's a bingo? Obviously he thinks Dr. Gho shouldn't call it "Hair Stemcell Transplantation", if Gho would extract from the donor more tissue than just the stemcells, even if Gho would inject nothing but the stemcells into the recipient.

Or perhaps Dr. Nigam misread it as "Hair Stemcell Extraction"?

Location? Recipient area!
    Okay, your google research found out that Dr. Gho presented these words in the recipient area.

Are you didi's brother? I mean, according to your IQ.

No, none of my brothers are exactly college material, but they all have a nice head of fur, so I doubt they know who Dr. Gho is. Do stay here to tell them, when they finally reach the age, when hair loss occurs.

Ah, well, I imagined your english just sucks like mine - "where" as in "which context". Well what more do you expect from google, other than "International Master Course on Aging Skin", which gathered somewhere in the Milky Way galaxy or, if it's relevant to the question, on planet earth. Whoever has more specific information will surely consider its relevance to the question. What does your google search tell you?