+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Jude Laws hair

Default Jude Laws hair

Does anyone know if he has had a transplant?

There's been media talk of him wearing a hat for months at time, but his hair doesn't look any less receded?

Is it possible that he has had work done to simply maintain a NW3? anyone like to enlighten me, i'm really curious!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz...ng-Hawaii.html

Daily Mail is usually good for up to date celeb appearances. Doesn't look like he cares really does it? Im surprised he hasn't gone for a HT tbh...

that's no longer a NW3! he probably was on fin and dropped it

He's really starting to resemble Phil Collins. He went from stud to dud in two norwood levels.

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    He's really starting to resemble Phil Collins. He went from stud to dud in two norwood levels.
    He still looks great IMO!

Quote Originally Posted by The Alchemist View Post
    I'm willing to bet 90%+ of women disagree with you (not that that's provable anyways), and that their opinions mean infinitely more to him than yours.

Inactive

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    I'm willing to bet 90%+ of women disagree with you (not that that's provable anyways), and that their opinions mean infinitely more to him than yours.
    I'm not so sure. I think men are a better judge of pure aesthetics than women. I was much more flattered when approached by a gay man than the times when women approached me.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Settle down sparky - his looks have nose dived compared to where he was when his hair was nw2 - 3 range. With the exception of his fame, he looks like an average dude now.

His hair is getting worse. He will still pull pretty much any women he wants regardless of hair because of who he is.

In reality, though is not point ever comparing famous celebrities to normal people in who they can attract.

If you are rich, famous, have status and power, you will be able to attract more females than a good looking guy without any of the above.

Looks are still important to a female as she has to be attracted to someone, but place far less emphasis on them than a guy would on attracting a partner. We all know what young guys are like- most are trying to get laid all the time but not everyone is

If you have all of the above- then you have hit the jackpot

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    His hair is getting worse. He will still pull pretty much any women he wants regardless of hair because of who he is.

In reality, though is not point ever comparing famous celebrities to normal people in who they can attract.

If you are rich, famous, have status and power, you will be able to attract more females than a good looking guy without any of the above.

Looks are still important to a female as she has to be attracted to someone, but place far less emphasis on them than a guy would on attracting a partner. We all know what young guys are like- most are trying to get laid all the time but not everyone is

If you have all of the above- then you have hit the jackpot

So it's all about LMS(Looks Money and Status)?

I thought personality mattered? I thought "game" could make me attractive?