+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jude Laws hair

No not at all. Personality is the most important(I know that).

I am was comparing Money&Status to looks in isolation.

The point I am getting at is that looks on their own will not get you very far with women. If you are lacking in several other key areas-it doesn't mean a lot.

Hence why it is important to consider the total package and not entirely on looks. Celebrities are on a different playing field to normal guys in the dating game.

ok, you guys missed the point really, was just curious to see if anyone knew if he has had any work done or not (thought he potentially has been having surgerys to maintain a NW3)

To those who say how he isnt as good looking now etc yeh, you might be right but then again dicaprio has now divided girls as to whether he is still good looking...this is because he is 40! Jude law is also 40 so dont just put all his loss of good looks down to hair!!!

to be fair though many women will say that jude law is still very attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by jman91 View Post
    ok, you guys missed the point really, was just curious to see if anyone knew if he has had any work done or not (thought he potentially has been having surgerys to maintain a NW3)

To those who say how he isnt as good looking now etc yeh, you might be right but then again dicaprio has now divided girls as to whether he is still good looking...this is because he is 40! Jude law is also 40 so dont just put all his loss of good looks down to hair!!!

to be fair though many women will say that jude law is still very attractive.
    Every time I hear a chick mentionning him she will always comment on his baldness and how he used to be godlike good-looking.

Quote Originally Posted by Assemblage23 View Post
    Every time I hear a chick mentionning him she will always comment on his baldness and how he used to be godlike good-looking.
    No one can be godlike goodlooking at 40 even with hair. You know Peter Steele, who used to be singer of Type O Negative, he used to be like 10/10 in his early thirties. But later, in his 40s he became quite ugly, even when he had retained all his hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Highlander View Post
    Living proof of how hair loss can take you from attractive to very, very average just like that. He used to be a symbol of beauty, but now wouldn't even turn an eye walking down the street. He's just another bald, slightly overweight joe.
    His hair suck but he is still good looking

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    No one can be godlike goodlooking at 40 even with hair. You know Peter Steele, who used to be singer of Type O Negative, he used to be like 10/10 in his early thirties. But later, in his 40s he became quite ugly, even when he had retained all his hair.

As for Peter Steele, I'm a huge TON fan, but he was an alcoholic and far from being a 10 but he had incredible genetics indeed.