+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

so gc, after your next treatment you will have had 4600 grafts when u.s. ht surgeons told you they could only get 2000?

maybe if he went to Dr umar or Dr feriduni they would tell him that he could have 5000 grafts extracted or more, they all have different approach that is why their word cant be taken as gospel.

IMHO Gc wasnt bad case at all, 100cm2 to cover, there are people with 250cm2 or 300cm2 to cover with sh!t density and good FUE Drs fix them, to some extent at least

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

there are people with 250cm2 or 300cm2 to cover with sh!t density and good FUE Drs fix them, to some extent at least
    Really? So what the **** are you still doing here??

Btw - do you know why so many doctors try to transplant as much as they can?
    Of course so that nobody can detect so easy the loss of up to 30% and more of the not grown hairs. Furthermore, they prefer to transplant into areas with still pre-existing hairs - which compensates the loss even more.

i wanna see final proof that HST works as claimed, thats all

I want test, 50 graft test, independent verification by unbiased team of dermatologists/Drs, supervised and financed by Spence Kobren

hope Spence gets HST done so he can stop painting his head and lips, its pathetic thing to do in 2013...

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post

i wanna see final proof that HST works as claimed, thats all

I want test...
    Typical demand of typical less well-off people:

“If I don’t see the final proof that the new Ferrari can reach 360 km/h in under 10 seconds – I don’t buy the new Ferrari”

Nobody cares what you want - so go to your "good doctors" and buy their good coverage for you bald head. But before you think about hair transplants at all - try to get rid of kilos on you fat ass with "Dr. Vivek Nigam's" slim on phone service - would make far more sense for you.

oh, and don't forget to take good quality before/after photos of your ass for the final proof. thanks in advance.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Absolutely untrue. What you can see after the treatment day and around one week after having HST - is nothing more than a nonpermanent illusion ...

... because recently, during a painstaking study perfomed by didi ...

http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showpos...0&postcount=42

... he found out the truth and that your nice 2-hair or 3-hair grafts, which you can see immediately after the treatment in the recipient, will finally become just single hairs and that not enough, these single hairs will become thinner than normal in addition! How bad - I mean, for you...
    Yea how can I forget lol.

So what do you think about the above original question, I suppose you think it's not worth the risk? But what is 6 weeks in the grand scheme of things? Surely someone of 30 would heal quicker than someone who is 60, don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post

...don't you think?
    I think didi just scratched the surface - but guess what happens if he also find out what's going on below the surface...

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    I think didi just scratched the surface - but guess what happens if he also find out what's going on below the surface...
    Forget what didi think for a minute yea?

Are you going to post pictures of the back of your head so we'll be able to see how the procedure has gone? thanks

Quote Originally Posted by elgorvanelsinki View Post
    Are you going to post pictures of the back of your head so we'll be able to see how the procedure has gone? thanks
    he already did for the first 3