Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    Really? Just today? lol

Really? hmmm, seems you do not spread any useful information at all - neither fake nor legit information.

therefore, I think you should rather play with you genitals instead of...
    I obviously figured you out in my earlier post, as you skipped its contents in their entirety.

As a piece of advice, it's a shame to see you on here acting this way, you are really fooling yourself. It's obvious to everyone in here that you had a bad divorce, or are depressed about yourself, or whatever it is. Your problem is not your hairloss, it is you. You need to do something about yourself. But please, don't take it out on strangers on online forums. You are only wasting time you should use to reconstruct your (wasted) life.

Your posts are designed to provoke people with fake news and false insights. Some people here are very sensitive about the issue and will give in. But as we have noticed in other threads, everytime someone addresses your points with science you always change the subject or answer with nothing. That is what a known troll like you does. You are truly an ignorant in the subject, as you have shown.

Shortly, though, the new companies will give us good news. Unfortunately, Histogen and Aderans will not work for you though . Tough luck, but at that point you will be able to go cry on the female tampon forums (which anyways is where you belong because it's what you are ). At least you will have something else to occupy your wasted time.

Good luck!

@Thinning87

You are being unfair. Until the latest exchange, which you started, Iron_man was talking about relevant points regarding the Nature paper and potential avenues for future research.

No he isn't, I used to be nice to him when I was an early member of the forum.

He will go into a small irrelevant detail like he was about to do right now. He will point it out to people, ask a question to get people to fall for the bait, and then, after some of us will get curious and continue to follow him, he will finally lie about a potential failure about a future product like Histogen for example, just to get people upset.

This is called trolling; wouldn't really bother me, but the big problem IHMO is that he will do it for fun to get other people down with their hopes, including 18 year old kids who are really depressed with their hair loss and are just now beginning to deal with it. He takes pleasure in seeing other people lose hopes because he has no hope himself given his situation (which he published in a post not too long ago, along with letting his emotions get the best of him and showing heavy depression due to his hair's conditions).

It is his goal of upsetting others for the sole purpose of making himself feel better that is wrong, and more people in here need to realize this is what he does and need to stop paying attention to him. He deservers the kind of treatment I've been giving him in the last pages, if not worse.

He should realize he can still have hope. Histogen could make a huge impact on what ht doctors can do with a nw7 patient....if you guys listened to spencers interview with Ziering a few months ago, there was a nw7 patient who wasn't operable for any type of procedure and he was hopeless for medications...but now after his treatments on HSC he has grown hair and is operable for a ht....and HSC is only going to get better as they continue to determine what frequency they will inject and how many injections they will make.

Wow! As much as I understand Thinning87's frustration, I would hate to see BTT turn into hairsite...

Let's be constructive guys. Tsuji is probably the MOST important topic we can be talking about! They are the true definition of the cure!

So back to the discussion. Iron_Man what is the difference? I'm really curious brother.

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post

So back to the discussion. Iron_Man what is the difference? I'm really curious brother.
    Sorry Desmond, I started a really good a NEW thread in this forum about Dr. Takashi Tsuji lab and posted everything what's important to know about this issue. But Thinning87 immediately destroyed this thread and the baldtruthtalk jokeys deleted this thread immediatly thereafter. So, what?

It took some time to gather the infos and to post the infos - should I be the fool who is doing this a second time? The answer is -NO.

At least, you still can find the new, but deleted thread in Google's cache...
    http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=de
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Tokyo-x.jpg

Size:	69.0 KB
ID:	19521  

That thread got deleted! Wow I missed out on so much in just a few days LOL

I was really curious about why Costraelis was saying that too:

“Still, Cotsarelis adds that these findings do not show whether the number of human hair follicles can be amplified, so that more hair is produced.”

My guess was that maybe to create a hair germ for implantation they were not able to multiply all the necessary cells but simply used the cultivated ones from the donor! What do you reckon?

(Also, what was the difference between the 2 studies they did?)

"28 bioengineered follicle germs were transplanted to a 1 centimeter- (0.39 inch-) circular patch of skin. This was meant to recreate what’s considered a normal hair density — about 120 hair shafts per square centimeter (0.15 square inch) or 60-100 hair shafts per square centimeter.

Within three weeks, the hair follicles implanted with the cells had grown hair in about 70 percent of the tested mice."

My God! Isn't this exciting

Who knows though, if everything continues to go well with histogen, histogen could create unlimited donor hair and there would virtually be no need for hair multiplication..

Quote Originally Posted by Desmond84 View Post
    "28 bioengineered follicle germs were transplanted to a 1 centimeter- (0.39 inch-) circular patch of skin. This was meant to recreate what’s considered a normal hair density — about 120 hair shafts per square centimeter (0.15 square inch) or 60-100 hair shafts per square centimeter.

Within three weeks, the hair follicles implanted with the cells had grown hair in about 70 percent of the tested mice."

My God! Isn't this exciting
    Not bad - but how about the HUMAN hair(s) and methods and results?

Simply use the search function in the scientific paper and search for "human". Put everything you can find with "human" together in a chronological order and create THE conclusions - yeah, should work ...

Thereafter, you should know what they did and what they got as a result.