+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default Baldness bullies

If there is anything that makes hair loss even more difficult it's the thuggery of the Baldness Bullies, the ones who are the majority in society who tell you, hair loss is untreatable, shave your head if you have any slightly visible level of thinning/hairloss, become a shaven thug, another valueless bald man without a struggle.

Yep - A lot of hair bullies out there - only a matter of time till they potentially start to lose their own hair however and then they will know the devastation and isolation involved.
    Visit my website: SPEXHAIR

Watch regular segments and interviews on The Bald Truth UK show

View Media interviews www.spexhair.media

Subscribe to my YouTube Channel : SpexHair Youtube

I am not a doctor or medical professional and my words should not be taken as medical advice. All opinions expressed are my own unless stated otherwise. Always consult with your own family doctor prior to embarking on any form of hair loss treatment or surgery.

Very good point, but I'm mostly thinking of the already heavily balding who want to drag everyone down with them, even people who have the possibility of holding back the MPB process.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby_ View Post
    Very good point, but I'm mostly thinking of the already heavily balding who want to drag everyone down with them, even people who have the possibility of holding back the MPB process.

The worse offenders are the ones who spent countless hours posting on balding forums criticizing others about their obsession with hair loss. The guys who have thousands of posts lecturing others to get over it and shave their heads. If they are dealing with hair loss so well, what are they doing here day after day.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    The worse offenders are the ones who spent countless hours posting on balding forums criticizing others about their obsession with hair loss. The guys who have thousands of posts lecturing others to get over it and shave their heads. If they are dealing with hair loss so well, what are they doing here day after day.
    Exactly!

The other sort are the anti-fin lot who ridicule people who can tolerate fin over the course of many years and have posted 'success story' photographs, and target any visual imperfections.

Quote Originally Posted by MackJames View Post
    I'm one of the shave your head types. I'll tell you why I'm on here though. I have never spent any money on trying to keep my hair. I noticed I my hair was "changing" when I was about 19 but my diffuse loss was slow until I was into my 30s. Yes, it was tramatic thinking I was going bald at a young age and my grandfather had been bald since he was 19. I kept going though, kept chancing my arm with women and remaineda confident guy (if a little pissed off at mother nature).

Remembering my feeling when I thought I was going to be totally bald at 20 or so I am on here to find out about cures so that I can help me son. My son is young but quite vain and I know hair loss will crush him far more than it did me. I hope he can just shave his head but if not >>>>>

That's why I'm here.

Baldness Bullies.
    Coin that term.

It blows my mind that there exists dudes on this forum that would prefer to mislead and condescend troubled, new members on their hair loss because they're too afraid to try fin or have let their own hair slip away.

If there is anything that makes hair loss even more difficult it's the thuggery of the Baldness Bullies, the ones who are the majority in society who tell you, hair loss is untreatable, shave your head if you have any slightly visible level of thinning/hairloss, become a shaven thug, another valueless bald man without a struggle.
    There are a few on this forum. I am glad you brought this up Kirby. I have been standing up to them for a while.

They come here to rain on everyones parade . They tell you that you have no hope, medication will ruin your life, and you might as well shave your head .

You see, there is no hope for them, so they want no hope for anyone else either.

hope this helps

Quote Originally Posted by hage View Post
    I'm one of the shave your head types. I'll tell you why I'm on here though. I have never spent any money on trying to keep my hair. I noticed I my hair was "changing" when I was about 19 but my diffuse loss was slow until I was into my 30s. Yes, it was tramatic thinking I was going bald at a young age and my grandfather had been bald since he was 19. I kept going though, kept chancing my arm with women and remaineda confident guy (if a little pissed off at mother nature).

Remembering my feeling when I thought I was going to be totally bald at 20 or so I am on here to find out about cures so that I can help me son. My son is young but quite vain and I know hair loss will crush him far more than it did me. I hope he can just shave his head but if not >>>>>

That's why I'm here.
    The difference is you dont come here every day to rain on anyones hope of medication or transplant or whatnot. I appreciate your story. Nothing wrong with saying your story , but there are guys going around making up lies and telling everyone they speak for the majority of men.

The ones on forums can be bad, but not like someone you know in real life. Almost no one knows I have this condition but I will never forget confiding in my father about it, and about going on medication, and he basically says "get over it, move on" (He is almost 60 with a full head of hair)
    I swear I could have told him to go **** himself. Easy for him to pass judgment when he has less hair loss than someone not even half his age. I wonder if someone without genetic hair loss can ever understand how it feels unless they actually experience it too?