Closed Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    If you can't see the tiny scaring than you are simply in denial. I'm all for investigating cutting-edge procedures., that's one reason I read this section with great interest, but you guys need to be intellectually honest here. You throw out percentages of hairs regenerated and circle dots and make grafts and think this is some sort of proof. It's silly. Ironman lives a life of obvious solitude, bizarre obsession, and is at best socially inept, and you take his word as the law. Just stop and think about it for a second. It's hilarious!

I don't need to "back up my claims" JJJrs, I'm just pointing out what I see as obvious. If you disagree with it, that's your right. I have no skin in the game so why do I need to take my precious time to circle scars?
    circle 5 scars.... just to show us where you are seeing this. I'm not saying there is no scarring at all, I'm just saying I don't see any so I must be blind

Ironman lives a life of obvious solitude, bizarre obsession, and is at best socially inept, and you take his word as the law. Just stop and think about it for a second. It's hilarious!
    Iron_Man helps hold hair loss companies accountable.

Also, does anybody think there would be as much interest in HST if it weren't for Iron_Man's passion for it? I feel he has brought a great amount of attention to it, attention that is helping move HST to be the significant step in the evolution of the hair restoration industry.

Show some appreciation for what he does.

If you can't see the tiny scaring than you are simply in denial.
    The only one in this thread who is simply in denial is YOU - because you're simply UNABLE to show us the proof for what you believe to see.

Quote Originally Posted by ccmethinning View Post

...I feel he has brought a great amount of attention to it, attention that is helping move HST to be the significant step in the evolution of the hair restoration industry.
    IN GENERAL - correct. Here are the proofs...

... and as long as there is NOBODY like Dr. Gho and HST - everybody and everything beyond doesn't exist for me.

Should actually be a BIG motivation for others in this field...

...but they always fail so horribly.

I don't need to "back up my claims" JJJrs, I'm just pointing out what I see as obvious. If you disagree with it, that's your right. I have no skin in the game so why do I need to take my precious time to circle scars?
    I hope that's the case but I'm not so sure about that...

Of course, you don't have to back up your claims, but don't expect to be taken seriously then. Repeating yourself isn't going to help either.

If you have enough time to argue this point than it shouldn't be a problem to copy the image into MS Paint, draw a few circles, and upload the results. Not that hard is it?

I'm all for investigating cutting-edge procedures., that's one reason I read this section with great interest, but you guys need to be intellectually honest here.
    So you're talking about intellectual honesty but aren't even interested in backing up your claims? Makes perfect sense, but of course you have no dog in this race, you're just a neutral observer, am I right?

You throw out percentages of hairs regenerated and circle dots and make grafts and think this is some sort of proof. It's silly. Ironman lives a life of obvious solitude, bizarre obsession, and is at best socially inept, and you take his word as the law. Just stop and think about it for a second. It's hilarious!
    I definitely don't take his word as law and the same applies to any poster, surgeon, or public figure, especially those who have financial ties to this industry. I only trust what I can back up on my own and am doing my best to get to the bottom of the procedure, unlike others who run away from the responsibility.

If you can't see the tiny scaring than you are simply in denial.
    I see no visible scarring. Nobody else who has posted here sees any visible scarring. Maybe you're in denial then or maybe your monitor isn't working properly?

Why don't you do us all a favour, especially gc, and show us were this "scarring" is.

Quote Originally Posted by 534623 View Post
    IN GENERAL - correct. Here are the proofs...

... and as long as there is NOBODY like Dr. Gho and HST - everybody and everything beyond doesn't exist for me.

Should actually be a BIG motivation for others in this field...

...but they always fail so horribly.
    I agree completely with Ironman..I think it's going to be Gho and HST for at least three more years...then if histogen comes out and gives unlimited donor hair the other transplant surgeons will continue retro fue and use histogen to regenerate...and if histogen doesn't come out that soon....they are all fighting for second place and the second place winner will go to Dr. Cole because he is already making attempts at regeneration instead of saying it is impossible..and he is no where there yet, getting 10%-70% regeneration...but at least he's trying instead of whacking off and cutting people's heads in half for another dollar

Like I said, I have no skin in the game. If you feel you need to prove something in your typical infantile manner, than have it.

If you feel you need to prove something in your typical infantile manner, than have it.
    Like I said, could please get the feeling for proving you claims in a not infantile manner?
    I mean, all of a sudden there is no need to prove something or what?

Thanks in advance.

J_B_Davis, use your better monitor to show us these scars you speak of, before the moderators lock this thread too for no apparent reason...