Closed Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by gc83uk View Post
    Not used a razor, but I have it down to a zero atm. I might shave it with a blade just to see what it looks like in a couple of weeks. More out of curiosity!
    If you do that please please please throw up some pics! That is the last thing I want to see before I go ahead with HST..

Razor is the king..

Razor shave after 3000 grafts and still scarless! thats unmatched

agreed...gc this would be very beneficial to see if you wouldn't mind..no pressure tho if you don't want to

also gc, if your hair isn't regenerating on the back of your head...when you shaved it there should be a pretty patchy looking area on the back of your head after 3000 grafts now...would be interesting to see

I think you can get all the information you need from gc's existing photos

The day 24 photo from the 3rd procedure shows the donor at grade 0.

Quote Originally Posted by JJJJrS View Post
    I think you can get all the information you need from gc's existing photos

The day 24 photo from the 3rd procedure shows the donor at grade 0.
    Thanks bro I didn't see that...but it does look slightly depleted..hard to tell because of the flash....it would be nice to see a pic at a further distance of the whole back of the head shaven to see if it's noticeable he's had surgery

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post
    Thanks bro I didn't see that...but it does look slightly depleted..hard to tell because of the flash....it would be nice to see a pic at a further distance of the whole back of the head shaven to see if it's noticeable he's had surgery
    If I'm being honest, if this guy gets a little bit of a tan, all of those white dots are going to show up. It is really good FUE, but I can see that the donor is depleted with white dot scaring even on his very pale skin. By no means does this look bad at all, it looks extremely good to me, but there is scaring. It's plain as day. His skin hides the tiny scars very well. He probably could shave down and still look almost perfect if he doesn't go in the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    If I'm being honest, if this guy gets a little bit of a tan, all of those white dots are going to show up. It is really good FUE, but I can see that the donor is depleted with white dot scaring even on his very pale skin. By no means does this look bad at all, it looks extremely good to me, but there is scaring. It's plain as day. His skin hides the tiny scars very well. He probably could shave down and still look almost perfect if he doesn't go in the sun.

it looks slig***y depleted, theres no way GC could have another 3000 without looking very depleted

GC can you take pix of your entire head but from 1m, 2m distance...shaven down to 0 guard..

Im thinking this could be the main reason why dutch singer Dean Saunders stopped getting more HSTs, his donor just couldnt take it anymore..its been year and a half since he had HST

Quote Originally Posted by J_B_Davis View Post
    By no means does this look bad at all, it looks extremely good to me, but there is scaring. It's plain as day. His skin hides the tiny scars very well. He probably could shave down and still look almost perfect if he doesn't go in the sun.
    Really - there is scarring? I think that's rather something what guys like WANT to see...

Anyway - here are close-ups of 5 different photos and taken at different times and, of course, with different (flash)colors...

For example #6, which did not regenerate in the 2nd procedure in the same area, can you see any typical FUE scarring? I can not. But I'm pretty sure - you can.

scarring is not right word,

but there are gaps, not typical FUE white dots

Question is: Will this 'gaps' between hairs tan if GC gets exposed to sun and make them more like a white dots?

It would be interesting to see black indian man getting 6000 HST grafts, (not Afro with curly hair)