+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Default Spencer Gho trip

Sooo...when is spencer going over to video a procedure with Gho and meet a patient? This could end all of the "is Gho legit" arguments that go around

Quote Originally Posted by FearTheLoss View Post

This could end all of the "is Gho legit" arguments that go around
    Is it still ongoing??

If so, what's wrong with that?
    I like it. I mean, I like it to make doubters look like complete fools.

haha yeah it is, I'm definitely a Gho believer, but I do think it would be nice to at least have some nw5-nw2 pics from him or get the procedure clinically proved.
    Last edited by Winston; 02-18-2013 at 12:11 PM.

Spence visit wont prove anything UNLESS they do 50 grafts test,

we need to know which grafts are taken out, what grows in donor and what grows in recipient...why its taking too long is beyond unbelievable,

Can somebody contact Spencer and explain to him importance of 50 graft test that will prove if HST works exactly as Dr Gho claims it works

Gho should extract 25 double grafts and 25 triplets, evaluate both donor and recipient and report what grows..simple

Quote Originally Posted by didi View Post
    Spence visit wont prove anything UNLESS they do 50 grafts test,

we need to know which grafts are taken out, what grows in donor and what grows in recipient...why its taking too long is beyond unbelievable,

Can somebody contact Spencer and explain to him importance of 50 graft test that will prove if HST works exactly as Dr Gho claims it works

Gho should extract 25 double grafts and 25 triplets, evaluate both donor and recipient and report what grows..simple
    But this has been proven with so many members right here on BTT, there really shouldnt be a need for this.

it hasnt been proven, all they did is prove that donor regenerates but nobody was looking at recipient...all we see is that there is something growing on top but we dont know if 3 hair follicle taken out of donor will regenerate as 3 hair and will grow as 3 hair FU in balding area..and how consistent hst is

people seem to be preoccupied with donor regrowth but its only part of HST story

I agree, but gk's story does prove something. He was only able to get 2000 grafts maximum, he was told by many doctors, and he has now well over 3000 from Gho and is going back for more!!

We should really really push spencer to make this happen...he could get his crown fixed and effectively prove that HST works...btw Ironman did you remove your post or a moderator???

I think Spencer want's to believe in it, that's why he has given Gho such huge exposure. I just don't think that he is in a position to prove the science, nor is it is place. Visiting won't prove anything like didi pointed out.

Gho needs to prove it himself, like all scientists have to. He needs to present his finding to his peers, other doctors. These doctors don't have to be hair transplant doctors, they can be dermatologists who are not involved in the hair transplant industry. I personally think that if it works, this is how he would go about, because it would circumvent the industry completely.

I am sure if the top dermatologists in europe agree that Gho is doing what he claims, that there would no longer be any question that it works. Gho does not need to be recognized by any of the hair transplant doctors or even Spencer(no disrespect intended) for that matter if he can prove it to the scientific community at large. A study proving this type of science would be accepted in an international journal like Nature.

If he could really prove the science a journal like this would accept his study with open arms and he would get international recognition, CNN type of coverage. This would be a much bigger breakthrough than some of the hair stuff published in that journal, so if it works it should be no problem to get his study published there.

My concern is that he's going about it in the usual hair loss business way, kind of like other doctors in the hair transplant industry go about things. They use paying customers to experiment on, say it works and start doing business. I wish he would just go about proving HST differently. I would personally love to try it, but I am not convinced. Pictures posted anonymously on a hair loss forum, are not enough to prove any type of science and it doesn't matter how loud people scream about it or fight about it, this is not proof.

I just wanted to point out the obvious. I think that if it really works, Gho's method of proving it would be much different. Just my humble opinion.

Quote Originally Posted by Zao View Post
    I think Spencer want's to believe in it, that's why he has given Gho such huge exposure. I just don't think that he is in a position to prove the science, nor is it is place. Visiting won't prove anything like didi pointed out.

Gho needs to prove it himself, like all scientists have to. He needs to present his finding to his peers, other doctors. These doctors don't have to be hair transplant doctors, they can be dermatologists who are not involved in the hair transplant industry. I personally think that if it works, this is how he would go about, because it would circumvent the industry completely.

I am sure if the top dermatologists in europe agree that Gho is doing what he claims, that there would no longer be any question that it works. Gho does not need to be recognized by any of the hair transplant doctors or even Spencer(no disrespect intended) for that matter if he can prove it to the scientific community at large. A study proving this type of science would be accepted in an international journal like Nature.

If he could really prove the science a journal like this would accept his study with open arms and he would get international recognition, CNN type of coverage. This would be a much bigger breakthrough than some of the hair stuff published in that journal, so if it works it should be no problem to get his study published there.

My concern is that he's going about it in the usual hair loss business way, kind of like other doctors in the hair transplant industry go about things. They use paying customers to experiment on, say it works and start doing business. I wish he would just go about proving HST differently. I would personally love to try it, but I am not convinced. Pictures posted anonymously on a hair loss forum, are not enough to prove any type of science and it doesn't matter how loud people scream about it or fight about it, this is not proof.

I just wanted to point out the obvious. I think that if it really works, Gho's method of proving it would be much different. Just my humble opinion.

I think if we got the photos of the nw7 conversion to nw2 that would be enough proof for me....but I'm guessing this was on a celebrity with major cash