+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by itsmyhairs View Post
    I've been looking through these 'future treatment' forums for the last few days.

HSC, PRP, replicel, HST all seem like a huge downer.

Most of them seem like something that'll be way way off in the future, years from now and the one's like gho, who're apparently doing stuff just now, just aren't producing results at all.

I've not seen evidence from any of the newer treatments that they provide cosmetically significant results, nor have I seen evidence the treatments still in trials are going to.
    Replicel for example apparently produced a 6.1% increase in velus hair growth over a period of a few months, that's bloody pathetic.

All you guys holding out for some magic bullet, I'm sorry to tell you, but it's not coming any time in this decade and it's certainly not coming from any of these treatments.
    A good HT and medical regimen is your ONLY option for the foreseeable future.

EDIT- if anyone can show me any pictures or clinical data that proves me wrong, then I absolutely welcome it!
    Another depressed loser polluting this forum with his uselessness.

None of these treatments will promise an easy solution to your hair loss, especially if you're older. However, they will represent a valid and better alternative to what's out right now. And it will make a big difference to those of us who are younger.

Histogen and Aderans have both shown pictures of cosmetically significant results. Just because they aren't NW7 to NW0 doesn't mean they're worthless, or not a whole lot better than what we already have.

Agreed. **** the depressed losers I cut my hair so short 3 weeks ago I was basically shaven.... chicks like it, so get a life folks, and don't hang around these threads to complain and be depressed, do soemthing useful with your time.

Quote Originally Posted by Thinning87 View Post
    Agreed. **** the depressed losers I cut my hair so short 3 weeks ago I was basically shaven.... chicks like it, so get a life folks, and don't hang around these threads to complain and be depressed, do soemthing useful with your time.
    Thinnings right, I know from experience that if you keep just coming on here everyday it just makes the situation worse. There's no news right now and that's killing everyone's morale. It's annoying how these trials all started at different times and finished at different times but we're still looking at the middle of the year for pretty much every update. Between April -July we SHOULD have heard from Histogen, Aderans, Allergan and Replicel.

I actually think we should all make a pact to leave the website and meet back here in 5 months by which time we SHOULD have new stuff to discuss on each of these companies. Imagine how much better it's gonna be to come back here and find a bunch of interesting stiff to read rather than just people speculating and squabbling. Plus in that 5 months you will have been using the time you'd usually spend on the website to do other stuff - getting on with our lives.

Quote Originally Posted by UK Boy View Post
    Thinnings right, I know from experience that if you keep just coming on here everyday it just makes the situation worse. There's no news right now and that's killing everyone's morale. It's annoying how these trials all started at different times and finished at different times but we're still looking at the middle of the year for pretty much every update. Between April -July we SHOULD have heard from Histogen, Aderans, Allergan and Replicel.

I actually think we should all make a pact to leave the website and meet back here in 5 months by which time we SHOULD have new stuff to discuss on each of these companies. Imagine how much better it's gonna be to come back here and find a bunch of interesting stiff to read rather than just people speculating and squabbling. Plus in that 5 months you will have been using the time you'd usually spend on the website to do other stuff - getting on with our lives.
    That's why I log on a few times a week only, just in case tehre's an update. I wish I would just log off, but I can't stand the faggy tone of posts by the depressed and negative.

What kind of thread is this? Man up people

That's why I log on a few times a week only, just in case tehre's an update. I wish I would just log off, but I can't stand the faggy tone of posts by the depressed and negative.

What kind of thread is this? Man up people
    Dude this never makes sense when people say this, you're on a baldness forum telling people to man up. Shit doesn't work bro if you were a man about it you'd never come here in the first place. You're vain and worried like the rest of us just accept it haha.

there are no new treatments,that's crap you hear

if you consider a treatment to inject your head with histrogens every couple of months to grow your hair then you simply are brainwashed by the media.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    Dude this never makes sense when people say this, you're on a baldness forum telling people to man up. Shit doesn't work bro if you were a man about it you'd never come here in the first place. You're vain and worried like the rest of us just accept it haha.
    I'm on a baldness forum to hear news from people who have followed the sector for a long time and have competence. And see how other people have reacted to different regimens. Nothing wrong with this.

Others are here to cry, give in to their mood rings, and even spread negativity to others because their regimens have gone bad (I refer to this IronMan clown who acts like he's some kind of expert while in reality he's just a depressed troll). To all of you I insist in saying man up, ******s.

Like I said in the past, I cut my hair really short 3 weeks ago, basically being fully shaven, and it hasn't made a difference in my relationship to women. I went out on dates with girls I was dating before cutting the hair, and none have seemed to care. If the new treatments come out good, remain cautiously optimistic but don't start threads in this section to only spread around negativity based on your daily mood ring. For that I believe there is a section for psychological support where people tell each other to move on. This is the "cutting edge treatments" section, not the "let your emotions out, it's ok, we are here to listen because the world loves you and revolves around you" section.

Quote Originally Posted by baldy1990 View Post
    there are no new treatments,that's crap you hear

if you consider a treatment to inject your head with histrogens every couple of months to grow your hair then you simply are brainwashed by the media.
    Yeah! It's a conspiracy by the media! They want to brainwash us into believing baldness will be cured! I see the continuous ads on CNN every day, always showing statistics, but no pictures! I know why, it's because they wanna brainwash us!

I'm on a baldness forum to hear news from people who have followed the sector for a long time and have competence.
    Could you please mention a few names, please?

I mean, this would make it much more easier to find out what works and what doesn't - I mean, tracing just their posts.

Thanks in advance.