+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Wow this thread is baseless. There is a difference between pessimism and straight up irrational stupidity.

As far as we know Aderans will be moving forward into Phase 3 sometime this year (ie. they have a working product). And Histogen seems not far behind.

This type of pessism will only be warranted when/if Aderans and Histogen announces (likely within the next few months) there Phase 2 results. If those results totally bomb, then yes, we can say that there is no practical tools beyond those already available in the foreseeable future.

As for Gho, straight up, you're an idiot. The results are there and documented, spend half an hr is the Gho subforum.

New treatments to keep hair in 3 or so years, and that other stuff to regrow hair I have no idea. Its going to be expensive though I hope your saving your money.

probably won't be ever cured. but the disguise will get better. imagine nanotech robots engineered as follicles constructing keratin braids, running off of a processor so small you can't see it, and embedded in a transparent graphene skull cap. You 'feed' the cap once a day with a special shampoo that contains the keratin the robots use to manufacture the hair, and it uses solar energy stored in the graphene itself as a rechargeable battery.

Would you still consider yourself bald?

Quote Originally Posted by tonypizza View Post
    probably won't be ever cured. but the disguise will get better. imagine nanotech robots engineered as follicles constructing keratin braids, running off of a processor so small you can't see it, and embedded in a transparent graphene skull cap. You 'feed' the cap once a day with a special shampoo that contains the keratin the robots use to manufacture the hair, and it uses solar energy stored in the graphene itself as a rechargeable battery.

Would you still consider yourself bald?

tonypizza; Patent that sh.it!

man I really, really hate to say it but lately I've been thinking the exact same thing. In the past two months my temples have literally vanished before my eyes. Like each week there's a visible difference. And there's nothing I can do to stop it unless I'm ok with bitch tits and a zombie face for life. Having been on this forum a few years this is definitely rock bottom for me. And to look at how far away everything is just kills me. I mean realistically we're at least 3 whole years away from something I absolutely need today if I want to keep my hair. By the time this stuff gets here I'll be too bald for it to help me, how ****ed is that?? Nothing has panned out, Replicel last year was the biggest flop imaginable, cetirizine showed insane promise and then nothing, neogenic was a scam, folexen was a scam, you need a phd just to get the ****ing materials for RU, cb is an unknown, bim is too weak, Histogen and Aderans are taking a billion years and we STILL don't know if they are even that great... I could go on and on and on. I think we've made progress for sure, but Jesus Christ it is taking forever. And more and more products come out of nowhere claiming this and that, getting my hopes up for nothing. Just sucks guys, surely you can empathize with this dude at least on a basic level if you've been here long enough. I know I'll probably catch heat for this post because honestly this isn't the place for it, and I do honestly believe we're a few years away from the next gen of treatments, not a decade but 3-5 years. Just seems like a god damn eternity my brothers.

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    And there's nothing I can do to stop it unless I'm ok with bitch tits and a zombie face for life.
    Zombie face?

Quote Originally Posted by Conpecia View Post
    man I really, really hate to say it but lately I've been thinking the exact same thing. In the past two months my temples have literally vanished before my eyes. Like each week there's a visible difference. And there's nothing I can do to stop it unless I'm ok with bitch tits and a zombie face for life. Having been on this forum a few years this is definitely rock bottom for me. And to look at how far away everything is just kills me. I mean realistically we're at least 3 whole years away from something I absolutely need today if I want to keep my hair. By the time this stuff gets here I'll be too bald for it to help me, how ****ed is that?? Nothing has panned out, Replicel last year was the biggest flop imaginable, cetirizine showed insane promise and then nothing, neogenic was a scam, folexen was a scam, you need a phd just to get the ****ing materials for RU, cb is an unknown, bim is too weak, Histogen and Aderans are taking a billion years and we STILL don't know if they are even that great... I could go on and on and on. I think we've made progress for sure, but Jesus Christ it is taking forever. And more and more products come out of nowhere claiming this and that, getting my hopes up for nothing. Just sucks guys, surely you can empathize with this dude at least on a basic level if you've been here long enough. I know I'll probably catch heat for this post because honestly this isn't the place for it, and I do honestly believe we're a few years away from the next gen of treatments, not a decade but 3-5 years. Just seems like a god damn eternity my brothers.

Ditto....I too believe their (new to come) products are 85% bullshit with a 15% chance a "product" will make any significant difference to anyone.

Transplant or Bust..!

For whatever reason minox gives me insanely dark circles under the eyes, as well as bloating in my face and generally making me look weary. Apparently it's not uncommon. If there were some vitamins/creams to counter it I'd be on minox tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by inspects View Post
    Ditto....I too believe their (new to come) products are 85% bullshit with a 15% chance a "product" will make any significant difference to anyone.

Transplant or Bust..!
    Giving the industry until June 2015 to come out with a product. If not I'm going the way of Rahal. Could be worse, at least there are transplants. I'll take thin hair over NW7.