+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Let's see:
    Option 1) Spend my entire life miserable, whining on mpb forums about how I didn't get life handed to me.

Option 2) Take a reasonably safe medication with a low incidence of side effects that could probably save my hair. Even if I were in the small percentage to get sides, they would probably go away if I discontinue. If they didn't (probably a .01% chance of this happening. propeciahelp has something like 2k members when there's likely millions of men taking fin)there will likely be a cure or at least more information about PFS in the coming years.

Tough choice.
    why are you so sure that they will be a cure?what cure are you talking about?injecting your head with histrogens every couple months is a cure for you????rogaine is more of a cure than this!

Quote Originally Posted by Aames View Post
    Let's see:
    Option 1) Spend my entire life miserable, whining on mpb forums about how I didn't get life handed to me.

Option 2) Take a reasonably safe medication with a low incidence of side effects that could probably save my hair. Even if I were in the small percentage to get sides, they would probably go away if I discontinue. If they didn't (probably a .01% chance of this happening. propeciahelp has something like 2k members when there's likely millions of men taking fin)there will likely be a cure or at least more information about PFS in the coming years.

Tough choice.

I really don't know why people have such a hard time understanding that about fin.

BDD is a disease in which someone gets depression and anxiety over his physical appearance.You cant tell nature what it gives you,even if you are fat and ugly you cant be depressed cause of that,many people are ugly and live,tons of balding guys live and lived.We will all get old some day,so what's then?over obsessing about your balding IS a disease.I have this disease and i'm not the only one Aames has this disease cause he doesnt have any problem,he is a norwood 1 and over-obsessed about that.Imagine him going norwood 2 or 2,5.

If you must take an antidepressant maybe switch to something like Wellbutrin (NDRI) that doesn't cause sexual side effects and in some cases actually increases libido? Then jump on a low dose of finasteride and use Nizoral a few times per week.