+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dr. doganay

Default Dr. doganay

Does anyone have any experience with this hair transplant doctor? Prices are remarkably low, 1 euro per fue graft.

http://www.hairtransplantsturkey.com...ces-dr-doganay

Tiger,

I have seen some good results by him online through This is not the same as meeting in person.

I would lean on the side of caution and not recommend him currently as he has not been investigated,scrutinised and relatively unknown in comparison to well-known industry leaders that are in abundance on the IAHRS.

If your basis is solely price, then I would save your money up and look at going to a surgeon in Belgium if you are from Denmark.

Quote Originally Posted by chrisdav View Post
    Tiger,

I have seen some good results by him online through This is not the same as meeting in person.

I would lean on the side of caution and not recommend him currently as he has not been investigated,scrutinised and relatively unknown in comparison to well-known industry leaders that are in abundance on the IAHRS.

If your basis is solely price, then I would save your money up and look at going to a surgeon in Belgium if you are from Denmark.
    Thx for the reply :-). If i were to chose any doctor in Europe it would be Dr. Bisanga from Belgium, but i have seen some impressive results with Dr. Keser from Turkey and it is interesting to see if Turkey will be a new player in the field of hair restoration. If they can live up to the standards of the IAHRS but at a lower cost, it would benefit a lot of hairloss suffers with a limited budget. In my opinion everybody who is well informed, and makes a good candidate for a ht, should have the opportunity to get it done, even if they have a low income.

I have been in touch with this Dr, some of the work he has produced is very impressive although i have not seen results in person.

Turkey at the moment seems to be producing some quality FUE and hopefully more results will be posted by some of these Drs.

Dr Keser, Dr Koray and Dr Hakan results have impressed me most and are up there with some of the top FUE Docs.....but this is only my opinion and that means nothing!

2237 Broadway (corner of w 80th St.), New York, NY 10024

Default contact information??

I m considering doing FUE in Turkey.
    Does as anybody have the 4 best Turkish docs direct phone numbers or emails?

Thanks everybody

Eli

Quote Originally Posted by Tiger norwood's View Post
    Does anyone have any experience with this hair transplant doctor? Prices are remarkably low, 1 euro per fue graft.

http://www.hairtransplantsturkey.com...ces-dr-doganay
    Something is fishy, I contacted Hakan and the email I got says 2 euro per graft.
    I got an email from info@ahdclinic.com
    any thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Going2013 View Post
    Something is fishy, I contacted Hakan and the email I got says 2 euro per graft.
    I got an email from info@ahdclinic.com
    any thoughts?
    Simple answer, he has raised the price, It was bound to happen.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiecHaG0BF4

guys check this result either its mostly fours grafts or more grafts, its superb

Dr Doganay doubled his prices from 1st jan on to 2 Euro and bht to 2.5 euro.
    I have the impression they are now on a much more commercial approach with new websites and clips on youtube.
    He was booked full for 3 months in the past.
    I think this will shorten now because for Turkey the price is fairly high and now about on the same level as in Europe.
    I read he is moving the clinch to Istanbul at Christmas .
    This could mean he has to start with new staff.
    My experience was that the nurses do all the punching.
    Dr Doganay does only the implanting.
    He semed to me a very friendly man although he speaks no english.
    After care of this clinic seems not to exist once they have your money.
    I had mailed them with questions and send them photos of the development (as was requested) but they simply don't react.
    On turkish forums people seem very positive on Dr Doganay although I have now also seen 2 disappointing results. But probably all clinics will have that as every human body can react different.