+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Well they obviously got to you. You should have done yourself a favor and learned to overcome hate. Also, you might have done yourself a favor and relied on empirical, objective evidence for things like hairloss instead of hand-me-down fair tales.

I think it's best we both let this thread die. It's not intellectually stimulating (like every other one of your 5-a-day threads/babel).

As for "cheering up", I'm plenty good there, homeboy. Sick condo downtown in a major city, 3 months away from getting my MS from the 4th best School of Public Health in the nation, and I'm in the final stages of negotiating my contract with my current employer pulling $80k (+pension/benefits) from a highly desired position. All is well and on the up-and-up here, compadre. I wish you a shred of my success.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Well they obviously got to you. You should have done yourself a favor and learned to overcome hate. Also, you might have done yourself a favor and relied on empirical, objective evidence for things like hairloss instead of hand-me-down fair tales.

I think it's best we both let this thread die. It's not intellectually stimulating (like every other one of your 5-a-day threads/babel).

As for "cheering up", I'm plenty good there, homeboy. Sick condo downtown in a major city, 3 months away from getting my MS from the 4th best School of Public Health in the nation, and I'm in the final stages of negotiating my contract with my current employer pulling $80k (+pension/benefits) from a highly desired position. All is well and on the up-and-up here, compadre. I wish you a shred of my success.
    OK good luck, have a nice day mate!

Right??? They must have a distorted view of friendship in the deep Appalachian region of West Virginia.
    Well, hey, hey, hey, let's leave WV out of this!

Using religion to try and add substance to your claims makes you look like such an uneducated hill billy.
    Using religion to add substance to claims? What claims? The claim that, as a side note, there are stories of punishment for unfair judgement? But there are those! The guy was just offering an interesting tid-bit related to hairloss. Get that stick out of your twat and quit raving about your condo like anyone really cares that you're another average achiever that the world already has hundreds of millions of.

And also, yeah, leave WV out of that. Just because we don't have sticks in our twats here doesn't mean we can't get along with people who do (that being you).

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    Well, hey, hey, hey, let's leave WV out of this!

Using religion to add substance to claims? What claims? The claim that, as a side note, there are stories of punishment for unfair judgement? But there are those! The guy was just offering an interesting tid-bit related to hairloss. Get that stick out of your twat and quit raving about your condo like anyone really cares that you're another average achiever that the world already has hundreds of millions of.

And also, yeah, leave WV out of that. Just because we don't have sticks in our twats here doesn't mean we can't get along with people who do (that being you).

Damn, muchacho. Looks like I hit a little too close to home for you, huh. Hahaha.

This grown 40-something man is saying that he thinks God allowed or caused a kid to drown because he made fun of his bald head. You guys and your religion. If you just learned to be objective and make decisions with basic logic and reason, you'd be so much more successful in this world.

And, I have zero intent to stop "raving" about me and my life - get used to it. I've earned everything for myself. Don't try to hide your admiration.

This grown 40-something man is saying that he thinks God allowed or caused a kid to drown because he made fun of his bald head.
    No, he was saying there was a story in the Bible where that happened. You don't have to be a Christian to know what the Bible says. You just have to be literate. Maybe it was a little silly for him to say it'd be cool if that actually happened, but don't act like you haven't said some stupid stuff before. You're currently trying to have a pissing contest on a hairloss forum, so we really don't need to look any further than that to find stupid things you've said.

P.S. I'm an Atheist, dum-dum.

Guys, you two are good people, let's agree to disagree on this one. Look it comes down to pro-bald and those wishing to save hair. Surely we have the same aim, to ensure happiness in either decision?!?

Quote Originally Posted by Davey Jones View Post
    but don't act like you haven't said some stupid stuff before.

we really don't need to look any further than that to find stupid things you've said.
    Aside from minor misspellings and improper grammar from typing fast, I'd love for you to display some stupid things I've said. Entertain me, Bobby Cletus.

PS, I don't care about your religious beliefs. I'm not even remotely religious, obviously. You and this other character should keep hair loss discussions objective. At least pretend like you have a formal education and a drop of scientific background.

You and this other character should keep hair loss discussions objective. At least pretend like you have a formal education and a drop of scientific background.
    I honestly have no idea what claim we're supposed to be backing up right now. What do you think you're arguing? Do you even know?

You asked for examples stupid things you've said? How about everything you just said.

Looks like I got you fellas good and riled up, huh. Easy mode.

And, Highlander, I made it to the title of your post " Stupid Godless ****s " and wasn't able to convince myself your lengthy post was deserving of my energy. I'm sure it was plump full of religious hypocrisy and laced with the eternal self-deprecation that is your life. Sorry 'bout it, bud.

Looks like I got you fellas good and riled up, huh. Easy mode.

And, Highlander, I made it to the title of your post " Stupid Godless ****s " and wasn't able to convince myself your lengthy post was deserving of my energy. I'm sure it was plump full of religious hypocrisy and laced with the eternal self-deprecation that is your life. Sorry 'bout it, bud.
    Can anybody tell me what BigThinker is even yelling about anymore?