+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Default So how much important really is a hairline

One guy on this forum was telling me that hairline is a very important factor in how you look. He was talking about how a face can be divided into three parts and the hairline is an essential part of that top part.

However, I see many bald guys who look good. And I'm not talking only about those whose hairlines are intact but they just shave it.

Also I'm a NW7 but personally I think I look good, especially with a goatee. Also I have a thin, minimal fat face, probably that helps as well. My face is triangular in shape such that the jaw is not protuding outside the head. So the whole head/face thing appears like an Ice Cone. I love the how I look and my wife like it too. Even after almost a decade after marriage, she still finds me hot.

But this dicussion on how much hairline is important got me thinking how much I'm really missing. I think that facial hair like a goatee helps in distracting people looking towards the head and look towards the face more instead. What do you guys think?

Personally I think do what you want. Im tempted to get some treatment, work out and live life. Tired of this bulls***.

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    Personally I think do what you want. Im tempted to get some treatment, work out and live life. Tired of this bulls***.
    You know what, personally I never hated my look. The only thing that bothers me is how some people look down on bald as something inferior, call it as a genetic defect and such. May those people rot in hell. You know there is even the story of a prophet in bible, how some children mocked him due to his baldness, and God punished them by having a bear maul those kids. I wish the same kind of treatment to those idiots.

Karma is a bitch. I had some friends who used to mock me of my baldness, now they are bald themselves. Not only that, but they are also fat and ugly. At least I'm not fat and ugly like them. One of those idiots is even dead now. He died in his 20s by drowning. He was the one who used to mock me the most. Maybe it was my curse that got him!

Quote Originally Posted by baldozer View Post
    You know what, personally I never hated my look.!
    My advice is that if you OK with your look and your wife is happy with the way you look, then stop coming to those forums man, ppl here will change your view and make you hate yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by aim4hair View Post
    My advice is that if you OK with your look and your wife is happy with the way you look, then stop coming to those forums man, ppl here will change your view and make you hate yourself.
    You are absolutely correct my friend.

Karma is a bitch. I had some friends who used to mock me of my baldness, now they are bald themselves. Not only that, but they are also fat and ugly. At least I'm not fat and ugly like them. One of those idiots is even dead now. He died in his 20s by drowning. He was the one who used to mock me the most. Maybe it was my curse that got him!
    I had some friends who used to mock me of my baldness, now they are bald themselves. At least I'm not fat and ugly like them. One of those idiots is even dead now. He was the one who used to mock me the most. Maybe it was my curse that got him!
    I had some friends who used to mock me of my baldness. One of those idiots is even dead now. Maybe it was my curse that got him!
    I had some friends
    friends
    wut
    10char

Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingCow View Post
    wut
    10char
    Right??? They must have a distorted view of friendship in the deep Appalachian region of West Virginia. Seriously, this dude has started like 30 threads about how he loves being NW7 and how propecia is the devil. Typical salty bald dude. Sorry bruh, but I'm going to rely on empirical evidence and try to maintain my hair.

You know there is even the story of a prophet in bible, how some children mocked him due to his baldness, and God punished them by having a bear maul those kids. I wish the same kind of treatment to those idiots.

One of those idiots is even dead now. He died in his 20s by drowning. He was the one who used to mock me the most. Maybe it was my curse that got him!
    Using religion to try and add substance to your claims makes you look like such an uneducated hill billy.

But since you're an ignorant jack ass, let me slap you in the face with this concept: you really think an omni-benevolent being is going to curse the kids that made fun of you with baldness and drowning? Also, do you think he appreciates you flippantly taking joy in the untimely death of an immature kid for making childish disses on you?

Dude, please stop reproducing. The world doesn't need more stolid turds absorbing unemployment checks. Also, please don't waste publicly available, subsidized funds to put your children in college when they most certainly acquired your inferior intellectual ineptitude.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post
    Right??? This dude has started like 30 threads about how he loves being NW7 and how propecia is the devil. Typical salty bald dude. Sorry bruh, but I'm going to rely on empirical evidence and try to maintain my hair.

Using religion to try and add substance to your claims makes you look like such an uneducated hill billy.

But since you're an ignorant jack ass, let me slap you in the face with this concept: you really think an omni-benevolent being is going to curse the kids that made fun of you with baldness and drowning? Also, do you think he appreciates you flippantly taking joy in the untimely death of an immature kid for making childish disses on you?

Dude, please stop reproducing. The world doesn't need more stolid turds absorbing unemployment checks. Also, please don't waste publicly available, subsidized funds to put your children in college when they most certainly acquired your inferior intellectual ineptitude.
    I'm not unemployed, and I am a highly educated person, I have got a Phd in Computer Science. You are the one who must be unemployed! But yes, whoever mocks me of my baldness, I have zero respect for him and he may go to hell! I personally never mocked anyone for anything and I don't expect mocking in return.

I'm not unemployed, and I am a highly educated person, I have got a Phd in Computer Science. You are the one who must be unemployed! But yes, whoever mocks me of my baldness, I have zero respect for him and he may go to hell!

While I'm confident you don't even have your GED, I'm not even remotely impressed by a PhD in Computer Science anyways.

Take your uneducated, religious babel to a forum that doesn't immediately view you as an asshat for using it as "evidence", you feeble-minded sociopath.

Quote Originally Posted by BigThinker View Post

While I'm confident you don't even have your GED, I'm not even remotely impressed by a PhD in Computer Science anyways.

Take your uneducated, religious babel to a forum that doesn't immediately view you as an asshat for using it as "evidence", you feeble-minded sociopath.
    Ya I agree, I am being a jackass here a bit, but you do feel bitter when people mock you of things as superficial as hair. And I was the guy who used to top my class, so perhaps those mocking me were jealous of that too. They were the ones who used to flunk subjects. So those insecure souls released all their frustrations by making me their target. But anyway I have found this forum pretty useless, as its filled with people who think hair is everything and its even more important than their health. I won't be wasting my time any further posting here! So cheer up mate !